Reviews for Dollface
FireFox Vixen chapter 5 . 2/13
Love!

A while ago I found this and I thought I favorited this before I realized that I had closed the page without realizing it. I'm so glad that I found it again!:D
anonymous chick chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
I don't know how. . . and I usually avoid books with sexual themes because they don't really interest me. . . and I almost never like a brainwashed Robin. . . but I think that this just became one of my favorite fanfictions somehow. . . it was just too well-written and just. . . perfect. . . to ignore.
FallenThorns chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Ok I have to say that Dollface has just made me a even bigger pervert from reading this story.
Amber chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
It was well written, grammatically correct, dark, and was very interesting but in all honesty... I feel like I'm gonna be sick.

I hate slash when it comes Dicky... but I love your writing style. Does that make sense...? O.o
inpeace chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Slightly repetitive with the neck licking and a few small details, but a lot of your descriptions are really nice. looking forward to the next chapter.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
...
...
OH SNAP!
lol
that was cleaver.
though I'll admit, I doubt it takes a month to train Robin into obedience, since he was train by batman, but none the less
I like the story.

I never saw it coming.
I was still thinking in my head, " This isn't happening" lol

thank you for sharing.
AcidDollFetishOriginals chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Love love loved it! I loved it so much I made fan art. Hope you like it. post/31141624732/i-didnt-really-like-the-way-this-turned-out-but-i
gosai-girl chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Okay, so some of my concerns have already been explained a bit in this chapter! Mainly the idea that Dick is not the same person as he was before Dollface got hold of him. Dick was so well written in this chapter, and even though I don't want to see Bruce get tricked (!) Dick played his cards so well in seducing Bruce! I loved that little section.

I'm so curious to know if the two of them will continue their romance even after the real Robin is back! Must keep reading to find out! You've definitely done a good job on this story.
gosai-girl chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
This story is really good. I'm a little bit weirded out by Robin being so infatuated with Dollface... and what will happen to Dollface by the end of the story. Will Batman put Dollface in jail? And will Robin hate Batman for incarcerating his Master? I was kind of hoping for a Batman/ Robin pairing, and maybe that's what this will turn out to be, but I have no idea how Bruce will.. I guess un-brainwash Dick.

Also, I thought the scene at the very end when Dick came back could have been written better. It wasn't very realistic that Bruce barely asked him anything. I know he was relieved to see him, but the Greatest Detective must know how to keep his head even when he's worried, and question everything (and notice Dick's strange behavior). One thing I also noticed that I wanted to mention was the bit about the college girls that were killed. You said that they were all in the same fraternity, but that's not the correct word for what you mean. A fraternity (brotherhood) only includes men, and a sorority (sisterhood) is the female equivalent of a fraternity. My crazy need for correct vocabulary forced me to include that little correction. haha

Anyway, I'm liking the story. Can't wait to finish it and have all my questions answered.
Vamppirre chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Are you going to make more? I love your character, Dollface.
Yes yes I know I'm a freak chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
I have the strangest mind, I swear. This kind of mental/emotional conditioning makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I mean, I can't help but think 'awww, that's so sweet! Batman&Robin are lucky, yes they are!' I can't really identify with Dollface at all, and when I even try to see the situation from his view I feel really strange. Not good strange. But from the other side of things? Warm & fuzzy, oh yes.

There really aren't enough stories like this. Most that I stumble across where conditioning does happen...it's typically for the purpose of whoring the victim out for cash, and then I kinda wanna go throw up. Ah well...
The Stranger chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is impressive!

But it would kinda make sense if someone came and rescued them.
The Stranger chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is impressive!

But it would kinda make sense if someone came and rescued them.
XDgoddess chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
...disturbing

im not saying that this is bad actually its pretty well written

just a bit to psycho for my taste

and maybe you should change the genre

horror seems much more adequate

anyways not exactly my type of story

but its great anyways

happy writing
amieofabc chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Wow... I really hope there's another chapter coming! I really want them to get out... Not that it's a bad story, this is incredibly well written, I just have this incessant need for Robin to be okay in the end. :)