Reviews for Caged Bird Free
imstormborn chapter 1 . 3/29
I loved it! Thank you for writing :)
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 1 . 3/1
Neji-is-Harry/Alyssa(rooting for fem!Harry) fic? Please?

My thoughts on Neji being the Kid-who-lived: I don't think he would just go along with 'destiny,' after his life as Neji. Maybe he'd do it out of a need to kill what was trying to kill him, but I can't see him doing it without pay and demands, looking at how Harry was treated in the books.
Kanda Yuuki chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I love this story. Would you be posting in Archive of Our Own? I would like to download your story in epub form.
Kinokiita-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
That was amazing. Really, really awesome. I think this is one of my favorite fics ever. I loved how you incorporated facts from the Naruto world into Supernatural, and it made sense! Really great writing.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
You are awesome for writing this and yea ,Dean and Cas are practically dating.(Watched till season 5)

Great!Fic!
phoebe turner chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
AMAZING! it was so unique!
DarkAero chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I've rarely read a fanfiction which is so strange and, yet, at the same time so thoroughly thought-out like this.

And even though I'm no real fan of the Dean/Castiel pairing, this definitely is favorite story material for me and will most certainly haunt my mind for quite a while. I'm sure of it.

Combining "Supernatural" and "Naruto"... well, in my opinion, it's always less of a crossover and more of a collision with nothing much to go by; especially when it comes to explaining the difference in powers between the characters originated in their respective fandoms.

But by doing 'this', letting the angels being reborn as the "Naruto" characters at some point... yes, I'll definitely have to think about that sometime later.

Anyway, thank you really much for sharing this. It's been a pleasure to read.

Favorites
Carumati chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Possibly the only multi-cross I've read because I'm familiar with them all... Excellent premise by the way.

Kind of wished you slid Death in there so that he CAN SPEAK IN CAPS.

HAHA