Reviews for Bolt the Superdog: Calico Returns
hey, no hard feelings, man. you have some of the best work I've ever seen since that Bolt & The Clone Wars crossover you did. when you make the second story for it, how about making the first chapter with Penny waking up in the Jedi Temple, after recovering from her injuries in that last battle on Raxus Prime
Bane7567 chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
Ought to be a dot com between wikia and wiki. (Now I'M spamming :P)
Bane7567 chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
Curryboh, in the absence of your PM box, I have replied to your review at this link, in the absence of a proper writing blog, which I hope to make soon.
disney . wikia wiki/User blog:Bane7670/Fanfiction_Review_Response
(No spaces)
Curryboh chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
Ok i give up, sorry for the spam. (embarrassed)

I have an oooold glitchy phone and it has a mind of its own shutting down and posting without my say so. -.-'
Graaah! I HATE THIS PHONE! X

... That made this good in the beginning, but kind-of got, lost along the way.

wistful and hopeful
Curryboh chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
By romance i do NOT mean "love-story" YES people there IS a different definition of it.)
more humor... etc, etc instead of throwing out the balance by cramming th chalk-full of action in EVERY chapter like it was all there is.

Anyways, as I was saying, -writing, whatever:
needs more of the other stuff that make up what made this good in the
Curryboh chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
I started out LOVING this story and plot, but then... kind - of... lost interest. -Somehow.
I mean, -don't get of wrong, I still like it!- It just seems too predictable and needlessly convoluted to the point of seeming cliché and silly. Since it is Not a kiddie story why not adda bit more angst, suspense, romance (
Guest chapter 36 . 8/30/2014
For your next BOLT/CLONE WARS Story, maybe start the it with Penny waking up in the Jedi Temple, recovering the battle on Raxus Prime, then brought before the Jedi Council.
eliot reader chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
keep up the good work
MotherTrucker4x4 chapter 29 . 4/17/2014
wow. still awesome. great job bro!
eliot reader chapter 28 . 3/26/2014
can i see some of the sergestions that give you soon
YACAX chapter 28 . 3/21/2014
Yay! Penny found Emily!

Things are looking UP! :( ... Even though they are both still lost, and Lightning, and there is a crazed megalomaniac chasing after them both, & I don't even want to THINK the stuff the creep will do to the 'daddys' now that ONE of the prisoners escaped! D: Not to mention ... uhm...I think Ispoke too soon. yeah... like WAY too soon. ...
But, HEY! At least they have each other now;)
MotherTrucker4x4 chapter 28 . 3/20/2014
great chapter man!
eliot reader chapter 27 . 3/5/2014
can we please see the next chaper tomorror morning as soon as pose
eliot reader chapter 27 . 2/25/2014
keep updateing this story are you going to use my sergestins in the next chaper