Reviews for Haruhiella, A Cinderella Story Sorta
cjnicole chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Continue continue! Please!
Little-Aya chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
*squeals* please continue! AHHHH! Now I can't stop grinning! :)
MewIchigoPrincess chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
PLEASE continue this story! It's adorable! I loved the spin on Cinderella you did! So, again, PLEASE continue!
anime4ever324 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
PWEASE CONTINUE THIS! *looks at you with the tamaki puppy dog eyes*
StyleMisfit chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Ahhhhhh! I love it! Epic!
VioletTheChao chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
EEEEEEE! I LOVE IT! SO SQUEE! SO CUTE! I loved Renge... If you're writing more, I wanna read!
Sammie-Wammie chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Thats was so cute! I think you should continue it!
zia9583 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This was just soo awesome!
Daughter-of-Light13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
1)*nudge nudge* continue this! XD You don't have to if you wish not to, but it is really excellent and I would love to read more.

2) Your characterization is brilliant! I laughed out loud (literally!) at Renge and Tamaki at the end made me smile. I'm very glad you take being in-character seriously. It's so annoying when people don't try/are very bad at it. Your stories are thrice as enjoyable because you do that well!

3)There were a few missing words/grammar mistakes (though I can't remember exactly where, sorry! I just remember that I noted their existance.) That's always an issue with everyone, though. (Including me!) Ah, if only we had editors we didn't have to pay! XD It's not a huge deal. They weren't terribly glaring, but I figured you would like to know.

4)Excellent story, I could see this as an actual episode! (Seriously, I was more watching it in my head than reading it!) Bravo! (Or Brava, if you're a girl!)

_
HopeofDawn chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I really like the story please continue it.
Demonic lil Angel chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Please continue! i rly like this story~ HaruhixTamaki 4eva!
Galexia the Chao chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This story is the perfect concotion of humor and fluff!

I hope that there is a sequal!

-Galexia the chao
Keitii Manga chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
:D aww so cute! please continue!
Silver.Kitten-Chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh Migosh! I loved it! I would really like it if you continued this! If any of your other stories are as good as this one I want to read them all, n fact, I will attempt to right after I finish sending this review. I truly loved it. Please write more, it would make me oh so happy! I am putting this story on my alert list so I will know when you update. I am looking forward to another chapter. Please please pleasepleaseplease! I am begging you to write more!

With all due respect

~ -Chan
Ranabanana Thingamabob chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
My gosh it was cute! Please continue!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »