Reviews for Dawn of a New Beginning
M4ss3ff3ctf4n chapter 19 . 10/27/2014
Politely with some worrisome: I hate an unfinished story. Please come back and write more. It would be nice to do that then to see this not get finished.
Anoopyou chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
Theres nothing that i hate more then a good story left unfinished.
AR14 chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Wow, that code that Nadja read really threw me for a loop. The whole "dinner is ready" thing. I don't know how you came up with that.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2011
this fic is only...awersome! please keep writing buddy!
helper chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Hi, there has been an update on the character list for MassEffect distinguishing genders for Shepard '(F)' and '(M)'. You might want to fix your settings.
Mako Kid chapter 16 . 7/21/2011
Mr Genhi, thank you for restarting your FF. I personally gave up hope that you would continue, but its good to see your back.

Anyway I don't really have much to say but I will admit that I found this chapter to be an excellent read, I was quite intrigued about Nadja before your long "holiday" but again she has grabbed my attention...

Please do continue

Mako Kid
Sdv chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
It would be better to put in the story Kal and Natalies son (Mordin may help them in the same way as John and Tali) about the same age as Nadja and with the same rapid upgrowth. Maybe he will be strong biotic if you like this.

Its good to describe their first meeting, then friendship, growing love in the development of the story. I think it will be a very interesting story.
Hewhoislost chapter 15 . 4/4/2011
That was a nice view in to the lives of the Shepard's. It was well written and though up the great work, can't wait for the next update.
mocha820 chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
Great stuff man. Keep it up.
Hewhoislost chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
So is the Shadow Broker trying to live vicariously through Nadja? I'm a little lost, who was in control during the soccer game?. Ill admit it I'm lost. Besides that it was a great chapter, well written and though out. Can't wait for the next update.
Anon-Sama chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
After every chapter, your story gets more and more complex and interesting. I really want to know what happens next, and you should not be afraid to become experiment with it.
Anon-Sama chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
Now THIS is getting good! Keep up the solid writing!
Hewhoislost chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
The knowledge of an adult in the mind of a child with none on the experience to know how to deal with or understand it. A gift or a curse, only time will tell. Poor Nadja, I hope the shadow broker helps with this new problem.
Janizary chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
Damn, I missed this chapter update when it came out.

I am going to start looking for Rod Sterling to walk on to set in the next chapter.
Grizzly2O chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I loved this chapter! And I love this story! A nice, relaxing scene that shows the love the two have for each other. I hope for an update soon! Great work!