Reviews for Bright Sunny Skies
Bombina chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Awwwww, is Arty missing Holly?
yamiishot chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Aww that was awfully sweet :3
Minevera Elizabeth Juniper chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Love it. :)
Musafreen chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Argh.

This is adorable. It really is. :)
Writah chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Awwwww. Too cute.
ChocolateEclar chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Lovely. Beckett was perfectly adorable and knew just how to make Artemis feel better. "I spy an empty sky." I love Beckett's innocent confusion over this line. :)
silverphoenix chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I'm trying to think of constructive criticism or at least a well-rounded critique to give you, but all I can think of is "OMG, SO CUTE!" LOL. :)
Beckett Simpleton chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Awww. Kissies from Beckett! :)
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was adorable! Really. Myles and Beckett are cute anyway, ofc, but you really captured them both (I have a strong urge to squish little Beckett. Ahem.) and Artemis too. (I loved Beckett's observations on his brother.)

The relationship between the brothers was perfectly played, and the hints of A / H very subtle, but still lovely. (Is it just me or was The Atlantis Complex doing some HEAVY A / H hinting of its own? Even taking Orion out of the equation.)

"I spy an empty sky." :)

(My absolute favourite line, that one.)

This was wonderfully written, anyway, and I loved it. I'm shocked you don't have more reviews, actually. If I weren't typing this while ill and laid up in bed with a foggy head, I'd give you a much better one. Hopefully this makes you smile anyway.

Thanks for posting!