Reviews for Father & Son
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Awesome story!
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was the most beautiful representation of Jecht I have ever seen. It made me cry. There are still tears in my eyes right now. I agree. Inside, Jecht really is soft. That's why he tries to be so tough on the outside, because he doesn't know how to deal with emotion very well.

Fantastic job!
Aranel Lissesul chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Brava! Brava! -applause- You are positively amazing! I am completely in love with this story. The beginning was so soft and slightly awkward, just perfect for describing their relationship. I as well Love Jecht, and I think that you captured his emotions and thoughts perfectly. Would you consider writing more like this/ more chapters? -falls on her knees and hugs your ankles- Please! I am willing to beg, and that doesn't happen often. XD Anywho, well done!

Ara.
TheDonutMistress chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Wow. Holy crap, I really liked this. The second-person perspective worked really well. I love good "you" POV fics and hate bad ones, and this is most definitely a good one! Great portrayal of characters, especially Jecht, (who I also like more than I think I should). XD

Faved.
Antoinette Tussuad chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I love this one!

I love the way you can fence the emotions of Jeckt as he looks upon his child like the doting father he really is. Did you hold a child just before writing this because its wonderfully described!

You know the embarrassing thing? I only (kinda) figured out how to use this site now... its tricky! There must be a knack...

Thats why I've been neglecting your stories here ; Anyways, I shall be more attentive from now on!

See ya soon, kid