Reviews for Dylandy's Pub
NinthFeather chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
I love how you actually made this angst-trap of a series fluffy...Brilliant. I nearly laughed out loud, I swear.
Pajamaly chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
lol, just as good as the first chapter! Really like the whole setting and character interaction. And i hope you get inspired again...
StormyMonday chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
I was surprised to see a second chapter for this. Figured it was a one shot so I never added it to my alerts. Chaos is so much fun, and I hope you do get more inspiration to update in the future. )
Satiah chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I would love to see this continued. It was funny, IC, and creative. But what a madhouse! I feel a little bit for poor Lyle; he's the only "normal" person in the entire establishment. xD
Pajamaly chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
lol, awesome. can't wait to see what happens next!
PaperMoon02 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
funny!
Experimental chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This was a whole lot of fun. I love how Neil and Lyle go back and forth. And Setsuna taking his dishwashing duties WAY too seriously, as usual, is golden. Thanks for the read!
messengercat chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I do so love this, it's just epic in so many ways, and good timing on the posting; brought a smile to my face :) I want to visit this pub.
Rosalinda Lancaster Leonhart chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Well...that was really funny. It makes me to laugh all over again...Really, I like this story...