Reviews for Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled
deathlyfire123 chapter 1 . 7/27
I love a lot of your books but I really don't like the speech after Voldemort is dead stuff and a lot of other stuff like Ron as Head Boy, but you have those and some other stuff in this book and The Beginning Series and possibly other books as this and that series are the only ones I've read
TheWateringWizard chapter 31 . 3/24
Ginny's face is scared? When did that happen?
I really like the story (H/G moments are just so good and there's so many of them!) but when you have everyone leave how to use the mist like it's something trivial, I'm not sure if I have to laugh or not? If it was something so easy and useful, wouldn't more people know about it? But then everyone learns karate and now I laugh. It's as if they knew karate perfectly in a few hours... I still love the story.
TheWateringWizard chapter 27 . 3/23
Harry should've Sectumsempraed that little bitch Malfoy...
ThunderSphinx chapter 9 . 3/21
Ron FREAKING WEASLEY as Head Boy!? Wow. What a terrible, horrible, no good choice. McGonagall's an idiot. Harry should be Head Boy. He's the only one who deserves it.

And Ginny skipping a year? Nah uh. Not even Hermione or Lily got offered that choice. Besides, how could she be so selfish! What about Luna!? She is going to graduate and leave Luna ALL ALONE next year!
TheWateringWizard chapter 23 . 2/16
I know it would make things too easy but why didn't he use Fawkes to heal him? I'm pretty sure Fawkes would've loved to help
TheWateringWizard chapter 18 . 2/16
Hey I was wondering. People always have Harry animagus as a phoenix which is boring over time. How about a dragon or a Basilisk? That would be a great idea!
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 2/16
After the mist lifted, Harry should've said: "I know Kung-fu"
mckertis chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
Okay, this is a ridiculously stupid story.
SarahOlivier chapter 11 . 9/8/2016
Hermione is so rude and arrogant
SarahOlivier chapter 10 . 9/8/2016
Molly is so selfish
SarahOlivier chapter 9 . 9/8/2016
Really? Hermione and Ron as head girl And boy? Why not Ginny and Harry?
Gunriel chapter 5 . 2/4/2016
Is this chapter for real? Here I thought that this was a decent story and then we get this chapter... Bahh... I'm out.
Martappel chapter 35 . 8/24/2015