Reviews for Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled
I like your story but 2 things bother me so far. 1. Molly changing her tune and agreeing with harry so fast ... every time 2. Dean even being able to lay a hand on harry at all. Not with all the training harry has had so far. I know that this story has been done for years but I hope that you are still reading these reviews and that this will help you with other stories.
Rodolphus a. Bodine? Are you serious? Sirius' brother wasn't good enough for you?
Fatehaa Styless chapter 1 . 4/14
Good
megbacon chapter 12 . 12/27/2017
Oh my God! I’m only on chapter 12 but I have to say, I love your story. Its so good that it is currently after 1am and I don’t want to put it down despite my body trying to sleep. Its addicting, entertaining, and so well written. I can’t wait to read the rest. I have to honestly say that after what I had read, it is one of my favourite fanfics that I have ever read.
deathlyfire123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
I love a lot of your books but I really don't like the speech after Voldemort is dead stuff and a lot of other stuff like Ron as Head Boy, but you have those and some other stuff in this book and The Beginning Series and possibly other books as this and that series are the only ones I've read
TheWateringWizard chapter 31 . 3/24/2017
Ginny's face is scared? When did that happen?
I really like the story (H/G moments are just so good and there's so many of them!) but when you have everyone leave how to use the mist like it's something trivial, I'm not sure if I have to laugh or not? If it was something so easy and useful, wouldn't more people know about it? But then everyone learns karate and now I laugh. It's as if they knew karate perfectly in a few hours... I still love the story.
TheWateringWizard chapter 27 . 3/23/2017
Harry should've Sectumsempraed that little bitch Malfoy...
ThunderSphinx chapter 9 . 3/21/2017
Ron FREAKING WEASLEY as Head Boy!? Wow. What a terrible, horrible, no good choice. McGonagall's an idiot. Harry should be Head Boy. He's the only one who deserves it.

And Ginny skipping a year? Nah uh. Not even Hermione or Lily got offered that choice. Besides, how could she be so selfish! What about Luna!? She is going to graduate and leave Luna ALL ALONE next year!
TheWateringWizard chapter 23 . 2/16/2017
I know it would make things too easy but why didn't he use Fawkes to heal him? I'm pretty sure Fawkes would've loved to help
TheWateringWizard chapter 18 . 2/16/2017
Hey I was wondering. People always have Harry animagus as a phoenix which is boring over time. How about a dragon or a Basilisk? That would be a great idea!
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 2/16/2017
After the mist lifted, Harry should've said: "I know Kung-fu"
mckertis chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
Okay, this is a ridiculously stupid story.
SarahOlivier chapter 11 . 9/8/2016
Hermione is so rude and arrogant
SarahOlivier chapter 10 . 9/8/2016