Reviews for Gotor: The Most Powerful Being Who Ever Lived!
thewiggins chapter 1 . 5/17
Cute! I love the casual way they deal with a super powerful alien.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Did I miss where Gotor said "May your chief medical officer become female" before his imprisonment?
ArgentNoelle chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This was totally funny :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Very nice! :D
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
If one could die from laughter, I would be dead now.

As it is, I can still write this.

There were so many amazing parts: TOS meeting a superpowerful alien once or twice a week (so true!) Kirk's reaction to this superpowerful being, and Picard shouting a letter of the alphabet. But the best has to be the curses coming true on TNG. And I didn't even realize it until I read android, Klingon, and chief engineer all in a row.

Awesome.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This had me laughing harder than I have in quite awhile. Nice job!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Dear Galaxy:

Now this is a cute idea. Nice work. (Though, if I were you, I'd add one more detail: Have Gotor's litany of curses include something about the ship breaking apart, and then have Picard and Co. find the bottle while the Enterprise-D is in the middle of a mission that requires saucer separation.)

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
Alara Rogers chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Very funny. I can't help but think that when Q does eventually show up again, he'll be deeply offended that Picard confused him with this loser. :-)
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Hehe. This was a rather humorous tale. I quite enjoyed it. And it's also given me a marvelous idea for a Star Trek crossover. Thanks for the unintentional help. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!