Reviews for Blackadder: The Pureblood Years
tricorvus chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Oh god, I love it, I love it, I love it!
tricorvus chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I love Blackadder with all my heart (don't worry, my husband knows this), my mind (what mind?) & so- (oh wait I think I sold that to Santa before I cured my dyslexia) - nevermind.
This is great, I'm dancing
Rock on!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
You've captured the style of Blackadder perfectly.
ChloboShoka chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
I'm planning on writing a Blackadder crossover myself so I decided to take a look at some fics to get some ideas and inspiration, and I have stumbled across yours. I must say that I think you have done a fantastic job. It read and feels like a real episode because of the pace and the wonderful writing. I thought it was a really great edition with Bellatrix and Edmund's little romance thing going there because it made the ending really great. It was a sad ending for Blackadder, but I thought it was a perfect way to end the story. Baldric was awesome in this story and I found it funny when he seemed enthusiastic about going to Azkabam.
WearerOfCapes chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
This is brilliant, so unique and weird and hilairious. It's different from anything else I've ever read. Nice job :)
Much love x
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Haha, very nice. Well done on this.
AJK200001 chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Just like an episode of Blackadder!

Some of the H.P. Characters I imagined would be played by the other Blackadder Stars.

Fudge: George (Hugh Lauriey)

Percy Weasley: Kevin Darling (Tim McInnerny)

and Bellatrix: Queenie (Miranda Richardson)

I thought that maybe the "Row your boat" part would be like in the series though.

"Row, Row, Row Your Punt, Gently Down The Stream, Belts Off, Trousers Down, Ins't Life A Scream, WOOF!"
LWJ2 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Wonderful! You got Blackadder down to a "T".

Please write a few more.
Tindomiel chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Brilliant comedic writing, especially Edmund's treatment of Baldrick. I could see it played out in delicious cruelty, and the matter-of-fact way it is written adds to the comedy.

Good stuff!
Amaryllis3121 chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
That was amazing!

You capture the characters perfectly and had me sniggering the whole way through! It was actually like watching an episode of Blackadder :).

Thanks for the brilliant fic!
DaTricksyHobbit chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
love this so far, but still think you should have had Melchett as the minister for magic! (By the way, that wasnt really a critisism, more me just thinking aloud :)) Please keep going! Oh, and I loved the touch about the turnip being a portkey!
Cuddly-Crookshanks chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
BRILLIANT STORY! BRILLIANT ENDING! 144.97/10! :)
BeshterAngelus chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Oh this was brilliant! Edmund would so totally be a Death Eater like this. And you are right he had to go because he always either dies or becomes king, (or both).
Omnitrix1 chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Every time, the Black Adder dies. In the third season, he technically did die, since the prince was pretending to be him. But it is tradition to always kill Black Adder in the end, and that's what makes the show funny. This was hilarious, it was almost exactly like how Black Adder would be if it was in the Harry Potter universe, and it always gets worse. But Baldrick seems to ruin it in the end. Do you have any more Black Adder stories, because I'd like to read them.
lilmissrocknroll chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
This was absolutely hysterical. I have never read a good cross-over but this gives me new hope that there are more out there. I loved that you had Flashheart make a cameo, and Baldrick, Percy and Mr. B were all perfectly in character.

Rock On!