Reviews for Burning It Clean
Randomsounds chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
wow amazing fic, I can't help but fell for Magnus and Will
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Excellent. In character, details, true emotions. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
Greened Ink chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Loved it. Good form.
Katetanic chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Amazing story, hun. Very emotional and it was great to have it from Will's POV.

Haunted is one of my favourite episodes and this very nicely compliments the story.

Thanks!
ClaireyDoo chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Awww :(

Don't be mad at john! It was the energy creature

But still nice to see a protective side of Will towards Magnus :)

Great story
C0bwebb chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I loved this! Especially the way that you deal with the abuse angle and the excuses that Magnus tends to make for Druitt. I like that you incorporated it into the storyline of Haunted because I had wondered about that scene where Druitt kicks her in the ribs. It's clear that she's injured pretty badly from it but they do not address the injury in the episode. The quote from Maya Angelou is perfect BTW! This is my favorite of your fics to date!

Cobweb
chrys chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
sweet and accurate cool fic
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Incredible story! Very emotional! I really enjoyed it!
mgamberger chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Wow! This is amazing. It would be really nice if you continue this story. I love Helen/Will's interaction, friendship ou relationship, doesn't matter. Just love it!
MatildaSwan chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
That was brilliant!

There's no doubt that Magnus got herself a good kicking from Druitt, and would definatly have sustained some serious injurys from it. So thank you for addressing that issue.

I really like that you've written this leaning towards Will's point of view and not Magnus'. I think that was a really well thought out choice, and it makes the story shine.

Well done, it's a wonderful piece of work. Loved it :D
MarciaRebafan chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I still am not a shipper, but I could very well become a die-hard one, with the stories you write! Besides, I finally found somebody who was willing to write about that very scene that makes me cringe every single time I watch "Haunted", and it makes me SO happy! Too many writers - shippers or not - ignore that scene completely, I just wanted to read a good fic about it.

And well, thanks to you I read an amazing fic about it! )
followurshadow chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Absolutely brilliant!
talyn64 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
very very powerful you have me sucked in already.

shame you are continuing on with this one :)
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hey there,

Read your story/update today and it was FANTASTIC! Nicely done, I really enjoyed it, it was truly entertaining. NICE work, really work!

Melissa
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I. Loved. It. It was awesome, very well written. I'd like to ask for more, but i've notcied that you've listed this book as "complete". Aw, what the Hell, More? *Puppy eyes* lol :D :)