Reviews for You Can Imagine the Christmas Dinners
Amirrel chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Soooo cute!
einetasse chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
I like the story a lot!
Sherlock is thoughtful in his own way, though that bothers some time as well.
Has anyone asked the permission to translate this one into Mandarin yet?
I would be flattered if I could do that, and of course I would give you a link for the work.
Please let me know whether you like the idea, thanks so much.
Gwynhafra chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
This is just too...wonderful... The amount of fluff throughout the whole story is enough to make a fan melt.

It's a pity it stopped there though. A sequel on how they interact and solve crimes together after they have established a romantic relationship would have been quite nice.

All the same, this is a lovely fic.
KindaCrazy chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Messing with either Holmes boy is amusing.
KindaCrazy chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Okay... so far so good.
Poor John.
I love what people do with Anthea/Holy.
I bet she's lovely to play with... er... there's my psychosis coming through again.
I meant writing!
KindaCrazy chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hmmm... I enjoy "Oblivious" John stories... but I have a difficult time reading them when they're over the top. Not that the writing is bad (although that is the case with some) I just can't get into the story. I've a feeling your story will be walking the line of tolerable for me. I think it's because I don't like to laugh out loud. I'm probably quite the disturbed person. You might not want me reading your story anyway... (cue eerie music). But I am moving onto chapter 2.
If I stop reading, it's probably due to my own ability to properly express myself.
KimberlyTheOwl chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Couldn't remember if I'd added a review or not... but I love this story. Humor, pathos, and just enough 'WTF?' mystery to add spice.
Catharmel chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
What a sweet, lovely story. Your characterizations felt very real, a nice read.
capostrophe chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Love this! Such a great fic so far, and I can't wait to read the rest of it! I love the bit about the pub quiz, I'd love to see a fic detailing what happened when John took Sherlock to the pub quiz!
Pinkgloom chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
"You know my methods, John. Apply them."

Best line ever! I will never see it the same way again 3
Pinkgloom chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
This chapter was a work of pure genius! Fantastic writing & dialogue!
Pinkgloom chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
The sweaters look darling!
I love this whole conversation
KittyQualtagh chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
Mrs Holmes is scary and perfect! Very cute fiction! I loved Holly. And Sherlock managed to be in character AND cute. )
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
Best ive read!
trueromantic333 chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Oh.
My.
Goodness.
I actually cuddled my laptop reading this. It was just...so good. I'm just a puddle of feels over here. Brilliant. Really. Truly amazing.
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »