Reviews for You Can Imagine the Christmas Dinners
Gillykitty chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
This was perfect. Not enough like it in this world.
miss.happy.and.lucky chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
this was just greatness, a very believable way to make johnlock canon ;)
Myo Katsuka chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
I just finished reading this and I really enjoyed it, the start is plausible which makes it easy to enter the story and to slowly drift in the fantasy. And I like this version of Mother Holmes!
sat1 chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
Good story !
YJFangirl chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
The best fan fiction in history!
accioacamp chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
Is was...wow. I loved this from start to finish and Mrs. Holmes was wonderful. Also, I loved how your Mycroft had a sense of humor and also was very kind to "Holly". I pictured every scene so vividly with your descriptions and everyone was so in character. Well done and I love this :D
MelR4Eva chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
God, when they mentioned and showed the christmas dinners I was like "meh" but this! This is just a fantastic blend of humour and drama with romance as desert ;) (god john if only you'd kept your mouth shut for another minute). I love the way you portrayed Sherlock's mum and Anthea/Holly/whatever. Great fic
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
That was the most amazing Sherlock story I have ever read. You should think about writing books and getting your works published. I love the way that you really understood the characters from the show and were able to create realistic scenarios which might actually happen to them, and how they would react. Good luck in the future!
knightinred chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
"You're not going out -yet." The way Holly made John realise that he and Sherlock is a bloody couple was so thoughtful of her :P
knightinred chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
John's "We're not a couple" being interrupted by Sherlock's "We're not old" was hilarious! Sherlock's request to Aracelia's for knitting John's jumper was just sweet. Mycroft's statement that John had offer some life-sacrificing offer to Sherlock had "inflated his sense of self-worth" was so true!

And then came the deduction of their relationship. Oh my.

To the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
The best Johnlock fanfiction I have ever read! :)
The Reserved Reader chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
I really enjoyed reading this. All the effort Sherlock put into his and John's first date was very sweet. Now I'm wanting some Thai food. Thanks for posting.
sarah-might-be-johnlocked chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
When John was rushing over looking for Sherlock, I was thinking...okay one of two things will happen: 1. It will be a heartbreaking turn of events, with Sherlock saying something horrible or Sherlock about to die... or 2. He would do sometbing so adorable I would squeal and do a t. rex- style arm move. It turned out to be the latter.
Awwwwwwweeehhhh.
sarah-might-be-johnlocked chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
no no no no no n on no n o no no n no no n on on on o no no no no no no.

it's realistic but HURTFUL
sarah-might-be-johnlocked chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
I love that Sherlock is forced to realize how much he needs John, how much he relies on him. You've managed to shine a light on one of my favorite things about Johnlock-that John has saved and "fixed" Sherlock, so to speak. Sherlock is incredibly human, though he tries to hide it, and he needs his mother to be proud of him, he needs John to support him.
452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »