Reviews for Until the End of Days
YOU MADE ME CRY OH MY GOD
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 15 . 8/6/2016
Even after sleeping over it, I still don't have the words to describe this story. It was breathtaking, in so many ways.
Princess Parody chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
This story is absolutely...beautiful. The way you've written it sends chills down my spine. The feelings you get from just reading it are just... I can't even describe it. This story is absolutely amazing
Lazy Gaga chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
Whoooo, this was haunting! Downright creepy at times! You did a FANTASTIC job on this! Wonderful job!
KrnYong chapter 15 . 8/26/2011
So beautiful and poignant... You are a very gifted writer!

There are few stories that can manage to be so sad and dark, yet hopeful and bright at the same time. I applaud you *clap clap*
pawakin chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
minorly confused, explain please?
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 14 . 9/19/2010
...I cried.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Generally, if one "lifts their glance from the sky," they wind up bent over backwards...

But I like. I very much like. 's a good concept. Better than many I've seen.
anon chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
You know, it's funny, I was just reading about that today.

Poor Legolas. Though it'd be kind of funny is Thranduil just accidentally fell out. XD
Amadoni chapter 15 . 7/21/2008
Incredible. Brilliant. Spell-bindingly creative.
Iryana chapter 15 . 4/1/2008
Wow.

Wow.

This story is utterly amazing. I'm just speechless right now. The emotions are just so raw... I feel terribly depressed right now. Wonderful job!
RumorUnderOath chapter 15 . 3/7/2007
wow, omg, wow this is awsome! i loved it! its sad, and almost morbid death giveing over to life. and all the other races fading, but with hope found in the end. very nice. fave!
dancingkatz chapter 15 . 6/22/2006
I feel the same now as I did the first time I sat down and read The Silmarillion. Heart-sore and Heart-glad at the same time. This tale is utterly soul-rending and I can't imagine anyone being unmoved by it.

I noticed various times throughout reading some odd wordings but they didn't distract me or take away from the experience of the story. I have added this to my favorites list and will most definitely re-read it.

Thank you.

Dancingkatz
GabrielSilk chapter 15 . 1/18/2006
Oh wow oh wow oh wow! THAT IS A REALLY REALLY CLASS STORY! I love it i love it i love it! MORE! There is a elf inside me i know that coz i want to be an elf!
Unsung Heroine chapter 15 . 5/27/2005
I am... speechless. Utterly, endlessly, unbelievingly speechless. Seriously unable to utter what I want to say now. This is... wow. Simply 'wow'. How come I didn't find this earlier?

Goes on my favorites list...