Reviews for The First Science Experiments
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
You may or may not have a typo here. Your warning reads "I'm fairly sure your ... would like any of the repercussions." Interesting story too.
HellsBrat chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
You know I love this so much, I learned about the cookie dough stuff sounding like a shotgun once heated. I gotta try that sometime, when no one is home I don't wish to get killed my mom or brother xD
Archangels-Werewolf chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
A prime piece of writing here, sir. How many more broken bones did Vinnie acquire in this story :P

AW.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I enjoyed the story. My son was laughing his head off as I read this to him as a bedtime story. Great combination of two shows that most people would never (and rightly so!) put together. ROTFLOL!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
A most wonderful chapter! LOL! this was PERFECT! I was completely stumped on how to get that scene out of my head and into a story setting, but I kept drawing a blank. And you, dear friend, have pulled out a terrific setting, great action, (although, man, i winced big time when you said the cable hit throttle between the legs. that might have taken his man bits off!) and spot-on characterization.

well done, eggs devils. very well done.
Rainbowluvr17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
XD That is, just, AWESOME! I was laughing the entire time!