Reviews for Rendered Useless
Patricia Sage chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
Fantastic job, my friend! I was worried that this would end up being a rushed ending, but it totally fulfilled my mood and I wasn't left wanting more. It was a satisfying ending and I liked it. Congratulations on completing this! It was an awesome time.
Girl59 chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
It was very good. I have to give you props for the fact that you winged this.
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
Can't wait for the sequel, and glad that you ended it here! So glad Alec and Magnus are doing well. Loved it!
nickinick94 chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
Omg this story is amazing! please update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 9/28/2011
Please update asap!
Patricia Sage chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
I really like this story, you know how much I adore it, and I'm sad that it's almost done! You've done a great job and I've enjoyed reading it! There is one thing I have to point out about this chapter: have you ever eaten with your eyes closed? You don't miss your mouth. And I know that you said that detail to enhance Alec's vulnerability, but he would be able to eat by himself. Great story! I can't wait to see how you conclude it! :)
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
I was so happy to see that you had updated. Great job!
mbrattoo chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
I'm very glad that you're back and I'm excited for Alec to get his sight back!

I think you're doing a great job and after this one, I'll gladly read your sequel!
ShingetsuXMangetsu chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
This might make me a bad person but I kind of wanted Alec and Magnus to fight' I know Magnus' reasoning and all but I feel like he was really short with Alec and I can't imagine him ever being that way (to Alec at least) I wanted Alec to call him on it ' Maybe next chapter? A fight and a make-up scene/talk about how Alec is going to manage might be a descent way to close up so we can move onto ALEC GETTING HIS SIGHT BACK, YAY!
SnowAngel5683 chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
Daredevil was blind and yet he was a fighter )

Alec trained his whole life so it should be ok for him to learn )
SnowAngel5683 chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
Ive always wondered bow blind people learn to read Braille... )

Oh gosh what if he tripped over Chairman Meow! That would be horrible... So far i love it! )
SnowAngel5683 chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
*sniffle* poor Alec...
Patricia Sage chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
This chapter was sooo good! Don't give up on it! It's amazing. :)
NaturalBornLoser chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING! :D this story rocks! I think I had an idea... What if Alec like, fell or something and that made him not want to fight or do much of anything again, so everyone is working to get him doing things again, and even Magnus would let him fight if it meant him doing things again. Just a thought (: sorry if it sucks
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
i love this story! I have actually had a simalar idea but ou beat me to it!