Reviews for Foresight
Firebird Scratches chapter 4 . 2/11
Holy CRAP. That was a ride and a half. Good for you, Raph. brr. Heebie jeebies.
tmntfan4ever chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
NO! FUCK NO! YOU GOTTA UPDATE! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUck.
Mainframe chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Kame~e!

How can you ido/i this to me?

I've no time and I was just checking-up on my fav authors and this is when I came un-stuck - I came across this amazing, nail-biting, incredible-fantastic ...lots of other 'astic's' story!

Wow. What a way to shanghai a readers attention and while their still stunned and reeling, duck tape 'em to a chair with eyelids pinned open! *Takes deep breath*

I've just read the first two chapters of this beauty an ... now I'm going to have to read the rest!

Love the jumping around with the timeline, makes for great tension - an Raph's gut-wrenching emotional turmoil - what a nightmare.

It's something of an inevitability with the Turtles and co that somewhere along the line they're going to suffer a lose, odds are against all of them living to see old age. So this story's right on the money. And Casey doesn't always think before he wades in to the nearest available sh**- pile.

I love that just to crank-up the angst even more (as if its not enough already) it's just after he's become a father and he's broken his promise to April!

I LOVE THIS! :) Thank you!

Must retreat and read...
Jemand chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Well, congrats on the birth of your baby! :)

And now... back to your story. I must admit that I barely read TMNT-stories anymore but your plot is a good one, truly innovative and captivating. And I'm glad to hear that you won't abandon it. I really want to know what is going to happen.

It's a shame that you've only got two reviews for your new chapter so far. Just had to get that off my chest. ;)
Mikell chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
o.o A baby!

! Bet it's just about the cutest baby EVAH.

Congrats!

And on to the story... WHOOT an update. And aww Raph...

Dude, those mugger types better RUN. I would NOT want to mess around with a ticked off Hamato Raphael. wow.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Wow. I can really see Raph feeling this way. Maybe it was a hallucination or an omen of what's to come. After all, their friendship ends up dying after Raph has sex with April, so maybe his vision is something akin to that. Nicely done on this. I'll be patiently awaiting an update. I hope things are going well with you.

princessebee chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
This is amazingly wonderfully heartachingly intense... I do so hope you will be able to continue and finish it...
LadyJavert chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Shit girl, that was fucking amazing. Sorry for the language. But honestly, I haven't read a mature ninja turtle fanfic in so long...thank you for writing this! I really can't wait for the next chapters. You've got this universe down flat. I think I forgot to mention the part in the last chapter where Raph briefly talks about Splinter...and you go into a montage with what all four brothers are doing...that was genius. Genius I tell you! Keep writing, I'm sure there are more of us waiting for the next installment.
LadyJavert chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Wow. This was an awesome job at conveying the relationship between Raph and Casey. Wonderful! It was really really in character. I especially love how it's in Raph's point of view. "But I wasn't quite the same angry teenager". -priceless line. Totally Raph. I can't wait to read chapter 3!
Jemand chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
wow, great story! really intensive feelings...

why didn't he stop him? please update!
LadyJavert chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
It took me two read-throughs of this chapter to get it. Well written. I love Raph. I'm gonna keep reading.
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Wow. Such a heartrending chapter. I can see Raph's reluctance to tell April about Casey. I love how you portray that here and her emotions to finding out her husband is dead. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Great chapter. I really like how you portray Casey and Raph here, especially Raph's concern for Casey now having a child. Nicely done. I can't wait to see where this is headed.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Wow. Great start so far. So, who does Raph have to talk to anyway? I'm going to guess that it's April. I really like your writing style, KT. You're good at putting emotions into words.

vacant houses chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Whoa, a very, very heartfelt chapter. The emotions were very well conveyed and I'm actually feeling depressed now.