Reviews for The Fires of Love and Friendship
Knitting Dragon chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
love it. I especially like that even though it was just one chapter you. didn't jump straight to sex and made it clear that it was a relationship not just fucking.
stanley578 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Only one word I can say about this fic: Beautiful...
AlexanderMugetsu chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
This was very well written.
DDD-DarkDarkDark chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Holyyyy Shiiiiiit. That was... Goddamn, that was wonderfully written :D
Tafyapyap chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
B-Beeaaaauuutiful! :D I myself could never be able to write something so amazing. Good job!
tabbycat1212 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Ok...That was, by far, the most intense Pokemon fanfic, I've ever read! Some spots even made me cry, for some reason.
HeroOfReshiram chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow this was sooo sexy! Love how the ploy is, love how steamy the sex was, and love how cute the two are! Great job on it, hope you make more like this!
Obama chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Sweet Jesus.
LordBlaziken chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was a great one-shot! Perhaps you could make this into a series of one-shots? If not, oh well. I really loved the story though- I don't like raw, hardcore fics, the plot adds so much more to it. Once again, great story

Love,

LordBlaziken
LordBlaziken chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That... Was... So... Hot! This is just the thing that I've been looking for- a Blaziken on human sex story with good plot as well. Honestly, because I see myself as a Blaziken, I was easily able to put myself in Leo's place. Thank you so much for writing this! By the way, that has always been my screen name, I didn't do that just for this review. That was abs.
Hawner chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wow, simply beautifull. I loved it. You write really good and give lots of feelings to the story. Very well job. Keep at it, do more like this one.
knightwolf20x chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Great story. It's made better by love, not sex.
Morrigan chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Beautiful!

I can't put into words how much I enjoyed this. Extremely well written and I'm not just saying that!

I can't give a single criticism. And that's saying something, it's usually the bulk of my M.O. when reviewing. Not a single error or bad dialogue moment to pull me out of the story. Seamless!

Be proud of yourself: you've got a real winner here.
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Even though Blaziken is not one of my favorite Pokemon, this is the best trainerxPokemon story ever. Too many of them focus on the raunchy side of sex. This one is very touching, romantic, and beautiful.

I read this story a while back, and it inspired me to think about writing my own Pokemon and trainer romance. It won't be posted until I've entirely gotten the plot done, as it's going to be a chaptered fic. Just gotta find me a good name for the story's heroine... Then I can start writing it!
Major Mario chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Magnificent! I love stories like this, after reading a similar story called, "The Man with the Gallade's Arm". You certainly know your sex scenes.