Reviews for On Grey Mornings
Tika chapter 23 . 6/16
I'm going to be completely honest. I feel like I have wasted 2 days reading this story. There's no ending and it pretty much bored me to tears.
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 23 . 3/19
This was so perfect. I truly enjoyed your words, this Bella was so intelligent and honest, it was just so good! Thank you so much for for writing this, it’s definitely one of my favorites now.
kmfroggi chapter 23 . 3/10
THis was truly amazing story, when there is a scandal as big as Bella’s you so quick to judge but never truly look at both sides and what they really go through, the people around them go through. Thank your for an eye opening story. Great writing too!
aunree3 chapter 23 . 3/6
bittersweeet, realistic, brave.
Payton79 chapter 22 . 10/12/2017
I just realized I sent you the wrong review, so, here's the correct one.

This story is rather unique, and at times, it was painful to be in Bella's head, but it was a great read. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Payton79 chapter 23 . 10/12/2017
Thank you so much for this sweet story. All the while, I've been afraid Bella would have to leave for Riley's sake, take that position in Forks if only for a while, or that Jessie would return. I'm really glad you didn't go there.
twigfairy chapter 23 . 8/23/2017
So beautiful
I loved that it was from the perspective of a women who would be scorned in our society. Changed my view on things so thanks!
ppeaches chapter 23 . 8/23/2017
Remember reading this way back when it was a WIP but I don't think I ever finished it.

There were moments when I really didn't like Bella, she seemed kinda arrogant and selfish and self-obsorbed. But then there were other times when I kinda felt sorry for her.
I loved the concept of this story though and the writing. And Edward was adorable ️

Thanks for sharing :)
magmom4 chapter 5 . 6/13/2017
I did read this but I am still here so I guess I am reading it again. I don't remember this chapter so maybe something happened to my computer. Anyway, back to the story.
magmom4 chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
I am thinking I have read this but I will go further until I know. It may just be something like something else. Make sense?
Twiolic chapter 23 . 1/13/2017
Great story!
Twiolic chapter 12 . 1/9/2017
I like Bella's honesty about his friends.
JustARead chapter 22 . 1/7/2017