Reviews for On Grey Mornings
Reader-many chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
I am getting more glimpses of Bella and I got Jasper part in the plot or I think so
Jac1218 chapter 23 . 9/23/2012
Truly loved the story, what a breath of fresh air! So happy where you left it as well. Thank you
Jac1218 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
I am loving this fic.. the concept, the way you chose to write it, it's refreshing and I'm going to be up all night reading to the end.
Reader-many chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Interesting indeed and questions I have thousand but I think i am going to keep reading and that is it
Reader-many chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Somefriend on twitter rec me this story and I think is very interesting the plot so here we goes
cejsmom chapter 23 . 9/15/2012
Wow. Interesting take on our favorite characters. I don't think I've ever read them soo human before. They have faults and feelings and aren't perfect and make mistakes and move on. I devoured it today. Loved it. Incredible incredible. I would love to know what happened to everyone.
cejsmom chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
I've always wanted to read this and now that I am I don't want to stop but I feel I should tell you how incredible this story is already. You have such a way with how you put words to paper. The order, their use and purpose, soo amazing!
frauleina chapter 23 . 9/1/2012
There are not enough words to describe how well written and awesome this story is. You found a way to balance hopelessness, despair and love. Charlie and Renee's reactions and Bella's reactions to them, their entire presented history worked incredibly well - particularly with the tragedy you had your heroine weather. I also really enjoyed your Edward, how you drew him to be sweet, yet still a guy - with guy like flaws. But with instincts that made him follow his heart, regardless of what he had to fight through to get what he wanted in the end. Not only did he have to deal with his mother's behavior and the possible public fallout, he had to fight Bella's own insecurities and lack of belief anyone could actually want her for her, and not some other disgusting reason. This was all so believably presented with depth of feeling but without going over the top into dripping teenage angst. Thanks for sharing!
toomuchchampagne chapter 23 . 8/30/2012
Wonderful and magical. I love your words.
You made me obsessed with monica too.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
Well, this was different.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/9/2012
Is there some reason you refer to breast as chest? I find it incredibly annoying. I feel this story is in B's head far too much for far too long. We know precious little of E and still have no reason for him to be so devoted to her. He seems even more cardboard than B.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
This does not seem to be going well at all.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
Why is E with her?
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2012
So sad.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
So lost, and scared this can't end well without more hope.
3,645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »