Reviews for On Grey Mornings
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 8/22/2013
This story, the lyrical way you wrote it, tied me up into so many knots. I both loved it and hated it. He
made me think differently yet solidified my thinking about what is good and decent and right and wrong. And how
we can't be all things to all people, instead we need to be strong for ourselves. Self dignity is truly worth more
than anything.
I felt every conflicted emotion these characters had.
Enough to say you managed to capture what you set out to do. Tell a story of a wounded girl and the
many characters she touched in her life, those who disappointed her and those who added to her brokenness.
You'd think she'd have found her perfect balance, yet she knew people's limitations. I'm glad she's willing to
accept that Edward loves her enough to stand tall with her and support her.
Thank you for keeping your story here so reader's such as myself get to enjoy it.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
It's nice seeing Bella open up to the possibilities of moving forward, open to the possibilities that someone
kind and good like Edward could want her for who she is. I hope she stays open to it, I hope Edward is
strong enough to withstand all her baggages.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Wow. I'm as mixed up as these two. She pushes him away, he tries and then he pulls away. I don't know who
I want to see win here. they are having quite a match of wills. She's so lost and broken and Edward seems to see
something of value in her, but does he just want to help mend a broken beautiful girl. Can he get over what she
did when she can't even get over what she did.
Oh she's so so frustrating, but I get why. She's got a long road ahead of her.
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
You write so well, creating this Bella in such a way that it hurts to read about her. I'm trying to find something
to sympathize with but so far she hasn't given me much. I'm assuming this is how you want her right now.
*big sigh*
I hope she doesn't hurt Edward with her broken self.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Bella is so messed up. Her parents are trying to be there for her but she seems to be so resistant to any form
of support. She should feel badly for creating this chaos. It may not have been all her fault, yet she needs
to grow up and or get some professional help.
I hope this doesn't last too much longer, it hurts to see this amount of brokenness and she's just not open
to accepting that she needs help, but not the kind money, or Jasper, or her friends can help with.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I'm trying not to judge Bella, but she really is annoying me. The way she thinks her parent's home is so shitty and
the small town is not good enough for her, and of course there's that "loser" she had sex with, just because she
could. Yeah, this Bella needs a dose of humility.
Forks, her parents, and Edward the loser, are probably too good for her.
And sleeping with Jasper so easily, wanting him, Peter, the rest of her pretend world she's lived in to help her find a job and live that lifestyle she can't even find on her own..., like now she's
too good for Forks. Hummm. I hope someone turns her around before she hurts innocent people.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
So I can piece together that Bella is involved in an intern and President scandal, a la Bill Clinton. She's
in a very low point because of it. But I can't quite sympathize with her just yet. She seems to on one
hand love the lime light while on the other hand just want to fade away.
She sounds like she feels worthless even to her parents. Is she just projecting what she thinks everyone
is thinking of her. I assume so.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I'm not quite sure who the odd ball is. Bella thinks Edward is odd, I think she's equally got the odd thing going on too. What secrets is she hiding I wonder.
She just picked up Edward as an attractive one night stand? On one hand she sounds like she's been an adult, but
she seems to be at odds with that role here in Forks.
Humm. Lots to find out about.
imustbecrazy chapter 23 . 8/20/2013
i loved this! this could really carry a sequel or a few futuretakes ;) just sayin' look forward to more of your work
SomebodyLonely chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
Loved the story...An amazing journey.
SomebodyLonely chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
I understand this Bella and her "addiction" with Jasper though I don't like it. But that is because I am a Bella and Edward supporter and can't read about either of them with anybody else.
The one thing I have a hard time letting go funnily enough are these fanfiction stories. I stumbled upon them and suddenly they became all that I relied on.
What is the one thing that you have a hard time letting go?
gatorgrl91 chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
Wow! What a ride! You could have gone on more and I'd still be hooked! I wanted to know more about how things ended up with her job...did they get their HEA? Did they end up moving somewhere else together? His grad school? Did she ever get back her confidence? Did the media hound her when she took her new job? And so much more!

Thanks again for a wonderful story! You always give such detail of what the person is thinking and feeling when you write a POV. It makes me feel their pain and their joy on such a deeper level!
HollywoodTwore chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
The beginning of this stunning was sad and so full of angry emotions, but the end was utterly adorable! I'd love a man like your Edward, he's sweet and caring and charming and everything fairytales promise young girls. Thank you for writing and posting, I loved it!
KRC28 chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Another great story! It made me empathize so much for the real life scandal. During that time I remember feeling so sorry for her. I did. Ultimately, he was in the position of power, protected, nothing to lose while she ended up leaving the country to live in some semblance of peace.
I'd love to see how these 2 ended up in your story. For some reason, it feels unfinished. They're moving forward, but apart in locations for a time. You get the sense they have their HEA but maybe an epilogue? Thank you for sharing your talent!
cassie1550 chapter 23 . 4/1/2013
Your story made me cry so hard. It was so painfully sad, I really saw Bella's thoughts, hopes and fears. Sex may not be a panacea but sometimes kindness and a pair of warm arms aren't just a ONS but just enough hope to cope for another day. When you are so hurt and broken and lonely, a little kindness is all that keeps you putting one foot in front of another and how you do that is not for anyone to judge. This was so truly amazing even as I sob through it.
3,740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »