Reviews for On Grey Mornings
;O
kstar0330 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
;o]
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Like what your up to with this, nice interesting twist using these characters to tell a slightly different version based on actual events that happened. Again just so creative to tell a story this way. ;]
Guest chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Half way in and I still can't find any redeeming qualities in Bella. It's a great story but she has no conscience, she only cares about herself, and she has to make everyone's lives revolve around her. It's like she's not even trying to be a better person. Although I am reading this just so that I can see her and Edward live a happily ever after (hopefully,) I just can't see her as being worthy of Edward or even Jasper.
TheRedGirl chapter 23 . 10/29/2012
While I know this was written some time ago, I just got around to reading it and I had to comment and let you know this was one of the best I've ever read. The way you slowly crept into Bella's damaged mind and heart and dissected her for all to see was pretty amazing. While it wasn't a super fluffy story, it had more realism to it than most and that's what makes it a favorite of mine. Edward and Bella are most definitely my favorite characters and you gave me reason to love them even more.
msmargo chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
really shoves in your face how much of a double standard there is. still. forcing a woman to testify like that? disgusting, like a rape trial. thank god for guys like edward. would've liked to know a little more about him, how he was feeling and why. very interesting story. i hope monica is doing well.
zairre chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
this is such a lovely story.
Reader-many chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
Great story with real problems and the fucked up RL is... Thanks for sharring ;)
Reader-many chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
This is like real life when you are in a "good time" or maybe I may say in a comfortable position something happens and band the confort zone is not anymore a lot of cpnfort but must of the times this os what make us better and learn ;)
Reader-many chapter 20 . 10/6/2012
Poor Bella and Edward of course that is why always ypur past came back and bitte you in the ass
Reader-many chapter 19 . 10/4/2012
Esme is a bitch with Bella but I kind of get her point but what Edward said about her mother make me see how mean Esme is and you know what I like it because almost always she is the good one and being lilke a real mother in law is good
Reader-many chapter 18 . 10/4/2012
It just mean that they never experienced it” This thing you say about love is amazing and Love Love pure Love is this chapter and for this thank you
Reader-many chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
Again until Charlie make the about Edwards job I understand the complicated Relationship they are having but is going to be interesting read them fight for their Love
Reader-many chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
They did it and i am sure it mean more than just sex
Reader-many chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
Jasper ghost appears but the other ghost of Bellas past are always going to be in their relationship, But does Edward Really leave? Well the good thing about reading a complet story is that the answer is far from a click
3,671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »