Reviews for On Grey Mornings
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
She sounds like a horrible person.
glorinapattinson chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
I just find your story. And I am so hooked and intriged. I cant put it down. Thanks for this your gift of writting, I am so glad I can real english. Lots of love from a fan from México.
boopgirl chapter 23 . 11/30/2014
Cute story
marriedroblover chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
I must say, this is one of the stranger stories I have read. But in a good way...yeah, def a good way. This Bella is growing on me. Sometimes I wanna smack her and other times I wanna hug the shit out of her. She has made a huge mkstake and sadly enough, the man she made it with has put a spot light on her that she won't ever escape. That would mess anyone up. I just hope she realizes not everyone is against her. I also hope she and her parents can neal soon. Can't wait to read more!
movieandbookgirl chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
I used to see this fic rec'd a lot back when this was actively updating. I am so glad I finally read it. It was wonderful and so darn real. I love the complexities of your characters in this fic and the ending was perfect. Thanks so much for sharing!
AHotMess chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
I'm loving this fic. You've made this B incredibly relatable when on paper she shouldn't be. You must have an amazing heart to see the perspective to take it. Really enjoying this

KDMCAM chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
This was such an insightful story! It really humanized the real life scandal that happened in the U.S.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 23 . 8/20/2014
Good story. The first couple chapters were difficult to get into, but once i got to 3 or 4, I was hooked. Thanks for writing.
India chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
Interesting story, very well written
gypsytrip chapter 23 . 6/5/2014
I wish I could tell you everything that went through my mind while reading this. but, I know I'd never be able to put it into words good enough.

I really love the way you think. or the way your Bella thought. a lot of it is the way I think and view the world, but some of it was stuff I'd never considered before. stuff that made me think. what an enlightened and thoughtful lady you are.

your writing is so artistic and raw and gorgeous. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your work. thank you so much.
meleelove chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
You're an amazing writer. Although I've seen a theme in your writing but I feel like it works out like a little collection. Anyways I love this thank you for writing:)
magmom4 chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Questions? What happened? It is like reading something and starting in the middle.
lmc123 chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
Must of been a hard chapter to write, the parents thing and wrapping everything up in one chapter... but it was a great chapter x
lmc123 chapter 19 . 4/8/2014
I love the way you write. Your style is different, hard to describe, but I love it...
lmc123 chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
you made me think about how it feels to hold someone's hand for the first time... that may sound really naf, but the way you write, it reminded me how amazing that can be...
3,650 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »