Reviews for On Grey Mornings
movieandbookgirl chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
I used to see this fic rec'd a lot back when this was actively updating. I am so glad I finally read it. It was wonderful and so darn real. I love the complexities of your characters in this fic and the ending was perfect. Thanks so much for sharing!
AHotMess chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
I'm loving this fic. You've made this B incredibly relatable when on paper she shouldn't be. You must have an amazing heart to see the perspective to take it. Really enjoying this

k
2mpix.com chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
This was such an insightful story! It really humanized the real life scandal that happened in the U.S.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 23 . 8/20/2014
Good story. The first couple chapters were difficult to get into, but once i got to 3 or 4, I was hooked. Thanks for writing.
India chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
Interesting story, very well written
gypsytrip chapter 23 . 6/5/2014
I wish I could tell you everything that went through my mind while reading this. but, I know I'd never be able to put it into words good enough.

I really love the way you think. or the way your Bella thought. a lot of it is the way I think and view the world, but some of it was stuff I'd never considered before. stuff that made me think. what an enlightened and thoughtful lady you are.

your writing is so artistic and raw and gorgeous. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your work. thank you so much.
meleelove chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
You're an amazing writer. Although I've seen a theme in your writing but I feel like it works out like a little collection. Anyways I love this thank you for writing:)
magmom4 chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Questions? What happened? It is like reading something and starting in the middle.
lmc123 chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
Must of been a hard chapter to write, the parents thing and wrapping everything up in one chapter... but it was a great chapter x
lmc123 chapter 19 . 4/8/2014
I love the way you write. Your style is different, hard to describe, but I love it...
lmc123 chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
you made me think about how it feels to hold someone's hand for the first time... that may sound really naf, but the way you write, it reminded me how amazing that can be...
OnMyKnees77 chapter 22 . 3/30/2014
I love the thoughts after "you don't know what real love us." Loneliness can often be confused with love.
OnMyKnees77 chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
I will always want more of these two.
OnMyKnees77 chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
That last paragraph. Ugh! Such words. I'm so enthralled with this story.
huntingforwitches chapter 23 . 2/22/2014
Wow, you're an amazing writer! I loved reading this and have literally read this story non stop. Thank you :)
3,646 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »