Reviews for On Grey Mornings
promancejr chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
I'm glad that Bella has Angela and can be herself again. Sad about Edward laughing with his friends, disappointed about Jake and the picture. Another great chapter!
promancejr chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
I can't believe Bella blurted that out at the dinner table, haha! Great chapter.
promancejr chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
I feel bad that her parents haven't supported her the way they should. And Charlie is an ass!
promancejr chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
I really love this Jasper and the dynamic that'll and Bella have. It's a shame about Alice!
promancejr chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
So sad how Bella thinks of herself and how others treat her. I love E/B but I am rooting for this Jasper.
promancejr chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Great first chapter! Love hearing the inner workings of Bella's mind.

I read this story a whole back and recently came looking for it again. I really love it so I want to rectify the fact that I didn't review like I should have in the past.
PAT2024 chapter 23 . 10/19/2015
This is different from what I generally read, but it was good nonetheless. Your style is very peculiar and interesting, we are really in her head all the time, and it's kind of weird, but sounds so real.

Thank you for sharing.
harkie5 chapter 23 . 8/11/2015
Great story!
myadryk89 chapter 23 . 7/26/2015
WOW! This is the first time that I was able to get inside Bella's mind and actually follow her lines of thoughts, I think because it's very very similar to the way I process and analyze everything, and it felt amazing.
This story got me hooked from the beginning, the very first line was just all I needed.
My favorite Bella without a shadow of doubt. I'm going to be re-reading this soon, I just know it.
You have a wonderful way to set things when it comes to specific moments, for us to follow perfectly.
Thank you for taking your time to write this awesome story.
VeThena chapter 23 . 7/14/2015
Beautiful.
Perfectly flawed.

Thank you for sharing.
ReaderKat chapter 23 . 5/23/2015
Such a fascinating story, full of angst and yet love. Thanks for sharing"
irelandk chapter 23 . 5/3/2015
:-)
BelleDuJour chapter 23 . 3/15/2015
Amazing story. Loved seeing this from her perspective. Bella and Edward's fights had me gasping, and I like that you resolved them quickly without any added or artificial drama. Bella's last conversation with her parents brought tears to my eyes. Her emotions were so raw and so real.

I googled Monica just to see what she's been up to since then and was disappointed to see she's still paying for her actions. Exceedingly unfair that she is judged so harshly and yet he isn't.
renewagain chapter 22 . 2/5/2015
Okay so sorry for the typos. Absolutely should be spelled right and "lime" should be like in the second to last review. And I'm sure there are more but I couldn't let it go! Again, awesome story, well worth the almost "all-nighter". This goes in my " to read again' list.
renewagain chapter 23 . 2/5/2015
This was absilutley wonderful and its 2am which isn't too bad, I guess it could be 4, I couldn't stop reading and it was so worth it. Thank you for writing this.
3,671 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »