Reviews for On Grey Mornings
CrumblingFool chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
"He just looks like such a sweet little man!" I exclaim.

You know that face cats make when they taste something bad? I'm making it now.

Heh. Also, idiots always look harmless.

I loved this chapter. You gave us just enough detail that we know what happened, how she's dealing in the aftermath. We can fill in from what we know of the original incident, imagine how it would happen if it happened in 2010. The Daily Show. Perfect.

Great chapter, lady.
phoenix fan1 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Wow! Was very surprised at the little revelation half way through the chapter! Very interesting indeed. I'm wondering how I will feel about this Bella. So far she seems like a sympathetic character.

Looking forward to more! I love your writing style... the way you write keeps us so in the moment with the characters.

PS... saw your tweet about how it annoys you that now you have a new story they go back and read your old ones... Well I read Age of Consent for the like the 6th time this week and if you don't like it, tough! :) Ha ha! Seriously though, I love that story so much and I'll probably read it ten more times! It's one of my most favorite stories ever and I'd like to rec it in the next chapter of my story, but I won't if you don't want me to.
Sari9 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Yay, a new littlesecret story with a bit of a naughty Bella. And no one can accuse you of cockblocking.
contreplongee chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
I love it when she talks about bringing down an entire presidency. It's the perfect dose of arrogance, the 10% might be my favorite.
KiaraRaj chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
She brought down the presidency! I want to know more. Eagerly waiting for your next update.
the granddaughter chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
ooooh a Bella Lewinsky! I like it... can't wait to check on Edward- after almost one year, will he still be living with his parents? LOL

Thanks for another great story!
Domysticated chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
no questions, because I trust you to answer all of them as the story unfolds. So I had already suspected in ch1 that this was some sort of Lewinsky story... only with a Republican?

I was too young to fully appreciated the vilification Monica Lewinsky went through at the time, and def too young to feel really angry about it. I think your story is going to make me angry all over again, with interests.

Oh and ILY Jon Stewart. Like, HARD. I think I love him more than Rob. The day Rob went on the Daily Show I literally almost died :)

great job, looking forward to next chapter
adw11 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
I'm curious to know what went down. Was it a Monica L. Sorta thing? Did Alice out her? She just left E without any goodbye, can't wait to see how he reacts the next time he sees her. A lot here to mull over till next update.
StormLondon chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Aaah, so it seems like she slept with the president.

I'm enjoying your writing so far and look forward to seeing where you take this!

Thanks for the update.
What Obsession17 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Wow...Bella has gotten herself in some serious trouble and Alice did the doing. Very interesting, I can't wait for more :)
WallaWallaMama chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Oh, juicy scandal! The intern that brought down the presidency? I' m hoping we'll get to see how she was sucked in (I know there's a really bad pun in the somewhere...), where it all went wrong, and then see how the love of a good man can help her recover. Can't wait to see how the good citizens of Forks treat our disgraced Bella.
apricot30 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
i didn't see the date in the beginning so it was a good thing you mentioned in the end that it's only been 10mos since the beginning.. wow.. a lot sure happened in that short amount of time.. sooo.. i'm thinking bella was like a monica lewinsky? i'm sorry.. i'm not an american and i don't even know if monica and bill really did it or not. i forgot already :p but yeah.. wow. kudos to you for thinking of this storyline! it's sort of a coincidence because these past few days, i've been thinking of possible non-tradtitional heroines in a story.. something like this. i've been thinking of odd jobs or odd backgrounds of people, and what they're love story is like and how they have their HEA. but this one takes the cake. i've thought of a lot of scenarios.. i even thought of mistresses in general but this one, to be involved with the POTUS..wow..i'm really really excited now about this one :))
obsessedmom chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Lookin' good! i am eager to see the pieces of the puzzle reveal themselves.

:o)
Purple1983 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
ok, I knew I would love it after the first chapter because it looked really promising but I REALLLLLLLLY know I will love this story now!

Oh, and thanks for the different approach towards Alice! I am kind of getting tired of her in fic! :)
Bunch2009 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
What did Alice do? What happened to Edward? Great chapter. Thank you.
3,685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 227 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 .. Last Next »