Reviews for On Grey Mornings
carebear309 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Interesting...always love your stuff. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Nikki chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I LOVE IT ENOUGH TO SAY IT TWICE
Nikki chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
SER I LOVE IT
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Well, I'm definitely interested.

You already own part of me, so I'm on board with whatever.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Well I'm thoroughly confused but utterly intrigued.

And the writing style of this fic is gonna, apparently, be similar to Brown Study? UGH - but I guess I'll just deal.

-Q
gracie7236 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Great start! I am SO intrigued. Cannot wait for chapter 2!
lindseyaj chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh, really excited to read something new from you!

I had to go back and re-read this one twice, since the ending is such a twist. I love your stream of consciousness writing style with Bella's thoughts, and it often means bombs are dropped in the middle of paragraphs that throw me for a loop! I liked the beginning of this story because it's different to read an Edward/Bella lemon or relationship starter that doesn't have them both feeling like something incredible is happening. It's interesting to read Bella being with Edward where she's almost looking down on him - realizing he's not perfect, wanting him to be more than he is. She seems to have a thing for important men in high places...

I love that the picture that defines her is one of her flipping someone off. There are quite a few lovely pictures of Kristen you could have used for that inspiration, and it sucks that people use those to define her as well. Anyway, I'm of course excited to see where you take this one. Hopefully Bella's story will end better than her launching her own brand of purses.
MonDancr chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Slightly confused, waiting to figure out what is going on.
Buboobear chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I really don't know what to write. Everyone has stolen my idea of not actually reviewing the story, but talking about what's happening with R/K/T instead. It's disconcerting, really.

So, yeah. Piggyback rides are awesome and you know R gives K front rides, ifyouknowwhatimean, and blah, blah, blah. IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S ORIGINAL ANYMORE SO WHY DO I EVEN TRY?

I still think this should have been called "To the left". But that's just me.

I rather like things that remind me of Clinton, Rob's dick, and Beyonce in one swoop.
laddymischief chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
huh. this is interesting.

im extremely intrigued!

your stories never dissapoint and im SO excited to see where this one goes :D
mimimgr chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Interesting. Like how you started this story will a bj in Ed's old bedroom. :)
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
So I am intrigued...what happened? Why did she leave? Do they exchange information...etc.
barburella chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Interesting, very interesting...
whitegurl2013 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i love this story and its just the bedinning. what does she do? cant wait to read more!
katorcrog chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Every time you write something it is my new favourite.

And I can't believe you ran with the Lewinski thing, brilliant.

I'd write more but a dead laptop means death of the ramble review.

Oh, and this got me quite hot and bothered, to be honest. It's been a while since that happened.

Ok, bye :)