Reviews for On Grey Mornings
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Alright, I'll bite. This looks different, but then, you're all about different. I'll be along for the ride.
claireaboo chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Looking forward to what's to come with this... Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This is confusing but I like it.
izzylovestwi chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Interesting.

Please update soon!
acciocedricplease chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I like where you're headed with this! Monica Lewinsky? Swaninsky? Bellica? Lewinswan? Am I right?
Betty Lovegood chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
awesome! just finished BS, and I'll be following this. :)
shinzonx chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Vaaaaary interesting! Can't wait to see where this goes. You have such a unique style of writing, I like. :)
kakashifan-0001 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Interesting story, I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
apricot30 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i'm definitely intrigued. this is going to be another amazing story of yours :)
emilyg80 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh! Wondering what that life-changing phone will be. hmm...Also, I see that this is July '09. Are we going to be time traveling around between past and present? hmmm...

I like this Bella & look forward to understanding her quirks.

Fave part, hands down, was this: "He kisses me goodnight like he knows me. I push him away, trying to be subtle, but I also want him to know I'm pushing him away. But as soon as he's asleep, I move back against his chest. It's nice like this. I think about things when I close my eyes."

Thanks so much! I do feel the need to point out that you posted this on the TOMSTU PIGGYBACK DAY. Coincidence? .Not. ;-)
jane audrino chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
hmmm, I'm intrigued. Have lots of questions, but I'll sit back and ponder them until the next update. Are you willing to answer them?
carebear309 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Interesting...always love your stuff. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Nikki chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I LOVE IT ENOUGH TO SAY IT TWICE
Nikki chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
SER I LOVE IT
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Well, I'm definitely interested.

You already own part of me, so I'm on board with whatever.
3,685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 229 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 .. Last Next »