Reviews for On Grey Mornings
phoenix fan1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Very interesting... looking forward to more!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Intruiging...So is she political?
justsayno chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Ooohhh.. I'm so excited! Anything by you is sure to be a gem... my new favorite fic!

i love you! xoxo
smileystew chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
hey ser!

I didn't know you wrote!

I don't read much fic but this looks great!
bella.is.awkward chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Interesting start!
f-bat chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
well hello littlesecret, there i was worried i would not get another dose of your brilliant style anytime soon but your new story has sucked me (no pun intended) in already.

VampiresHaveLaws chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I'm so excited you're writing another story. Your Bella voice has always been a favourite of mine.

I can't wait to see where this story will take us. Great start. :)
Domysticated chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
this is promising! I am excited.

I like your Bella already, she's full of spunk and life, and I am curious to find out what's happened to her.

And thanks for giving us a lemon right at the start! 3 times in one night? Ah, the stamina of young men :)
sexhair08 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Interesting, I am really intrigued now.

I love your writing, very to the point, no beating aroung the bush.

Can't wait for more!
lovebel chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Dear Ser,

Have I told you I totally love you? If not I do now: ILY! :) Especially after reading the first chapter of your new story. If it goes like I think it will go it is totally awesome. So thank you for approaching that subject.

Lovebel xx
mommakal chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
My interest is piqued as to where this is going. Look forward to more.
LBJoy chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Looking fwd to reading what happens next... Thanks for sharing.
maria2906 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
yessssssssssss new story from you wooohoooo! It's unhealthy to be this excited so early in the morning and just having arrived at work but what the hell?

I love love love it, well that's not a surprise!

I'm so confused about Bella's life and what happened before she went to Forks and why she left :/

I cannot wait to find out more about her life and how she'll meet Edward again!
JLalways chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Am trying to work out whar is going on with B. At the moment i think she may be channelling Monica Lewinsky! Looking forward to finding out what happens next!
spargelkdouche chapter 1 . 8/30/2010