Reviews for On Grey Mornings
f-bat chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
well hello littlesecret, there i was worried i would not get another dose of your brilliant style anytime soon but your new story has sucked me (no pun intended) in already.

VampiresHaveLaws chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I'm so excited you're writing another story. Your Bella voice has always been a favourite of mine.

I can't wait to see where this story will take us. Great start. :)
Domysticated chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
this is promising! I am excited.

I like your Bella already, she's full of spunk and life, and I am curious to find out what's happened to her.

And thanks for giving us a lemon right at the start! 3 times in one night? Ah, the stamina of young men :)
sexhair08 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Interesting, I am really intrigued now.

I love your writing, very to the point, no beating aroung the bush.

Can't wait for more!
lovebel chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Dear Ser,

Have I told you I totally love you? If not I do now: ILY! :) Especially after reading the first chapter of your new story. If it goes like I think it will go it is totally awesome. So thank you for approaching that subject.

Lovebel xx
mommakal chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
My interest is piqued as to where this is going. Look forward to more.
LBJoy chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Looking fwd to reading what happens next... Thanks for sharing.
maria2906 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
yessssssssssss new story from you wooohoooo! It's unhealthy to be this excited so early in the morning and just having arrived at work but what the hell?

I love love love it, well that's not a surprise!

I'm so confused about Bella's life and what happened before she went to Forks and why she left :/

I cannot wait to find out more about her life and how she'll meet Edward again!
JLalways chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Am trying to work out whar is going on with B. At the moment i think she may be channelling Monica Lewinsky! Looking forward to finding out what happens next!
spargelkdouche chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
3forever
LoveThoseVampires chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
please update soon. this sounds interesting
happymelt chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Yay, new story!

So many crazy hints and clues...bella seems pretty laissez about sex, but the part about comparing edward to the other guy (mr southern politician- I instantly thought of a combo of jfk/clinton/john edwards)...and saying she was nervous and excited (cuz it's been so long) to have actual intercourse vs. other kinds of shmexin'...got me thinkin' of the imfamous "I did not have sexual relations..." definition of sex. Are goin' down that road? Gah! This is gonna be fun.

So B's caught up with the thrill of the beltway and thinks that's the life for her...and it all goes to shit with one pic from the party in Forks? Hmmmmmm.

And she thinks Edward is a hot, harmless fuq&duq, but she'll slowly realize he's more? Is it somethin' like that? I'm dyin' to read more, but I told you I'd read your grocery list! So, yeah, I'm kinda easy like that.
KiaraRaj chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Yippee! New story from you.

Great start. Cannot wait to read more.
Erikajo chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Did she get caught in in a Lewinski? ;) Really like it so far!
vivalalove chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This looks great! I can't wait to see where it will go!
3,643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 229 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 .. Last Next »