Reviews for On Grey Mornings
ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Sounds interesting :)

Can't wait for more. See ya next update.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
So, illicit sex scandal with big-wig Washington politico? Disgraced and humiliated she slinks back home to hide and heal? Am I close? And she has a one-night stand with Edward?

Even if I'm not I can't wait to see how this one goes...sounds good!
arfalcon chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
You taunting, teasing, devilish, adorable, wonderful girl! You're dangling this intriguing beginning of a story right in front of us, and the story has so much promise that I'm going CRAZY (ie., resorting to pretzel M&Ms again) trying to figure it all out, when even I know us readers need to work for our reward. I'm just so damn excited to have this opportunity to get wrapped up in your writing again.

OK, so who is she? If the events in this chapter took place in July of 2009, then Obama's already been in office for about six months. Who was she interning for? Someone political, obviously, and you've been hinting on Twitter (hehe, I just typed "Titter" - Freudian, obviously) that it's someone in the White House. Who was she trysting with (someone who wears ties and cufflinks...someone important, powerful)?

Omg, this sounds like it's going to be so much fun. Does Bella by any chance have a navy blue dress from the GAP? Are you going to screw our brains with time-warp stuff between the Clinton and Obama administrations, or are you really going to play with fire and throw the Bushes in there, too? Gah. No, please, politics is too ridonkulous on its own to throw any black holes at us. And I guess she hasn't worn jeans in awhile because she's been dressing for sexsess until very recently.

Why does Bella wish Edward was "someone" ? Has the Beltway gone to her head? And where are you going to send her to recover from the next day's phone call? New York, like Monica?

I'm starting to think you must have had a pretty interesting internship yourself at one point. I interned in D.C. twice while I was in college, and nothing cool ever happened to me. Maybe that's because I was interning for a boring old Congressman from Newark. I kind of doubt you'll get into Red state/Blue state politics much, but it's cool if you do. I'm a Democrat, and I voted for Obama (and Clinton, but then for Bush because I always knew Gore was douchebag), but I know politics is a hopeless morass and I don't think it makes much difference in the world who the hell sits or gets blown in the oval office, hehe.

You made my day, Ser! xoxo
hearyoumee chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I'm excited and intrigued. This is a really good start, I can't wait for more!
Sophie2003 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
intriguing. Looking forward to the update!
SassyK chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Your mind never stops, does it? :-)

So far, so good. I must admit, starting out with a lemon...well, at least the way you write them... is always a good thing. Oh, and thanks for the mental image of the blow job, it's now burned into my brain forever. Shit, that was hot. *eloquent*
lyleslove chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This sounds very 'Monica' reminiscent to me... interesting... can't wait to read more.
SugarVenom chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I'm getting a Bella Lewinski vibe...right? Very interesting idea. I always love your stuff. Rereading AoC - again. Sorry, can't get enough. Looking forward to more of this. Thank you!
lynninlove1007 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Always intrigued :-)
SarahBella chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Loved it! I hope there's more to come soon!
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Interesting beginnings. I'm excited to see where you take this one! :D
madewellfanatic chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
this has definite killer potential!

i'm very excited to see where it goes!
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
sounds good! :)

Looking forward to more

thanks ;)
rachellake chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I'm really excited for this.

I always love your Bella and the fact that you show instead of tell w/details and descriptions. And the stream of consciousness is my fave.
lola1122 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I'm excited for this new story : ) I'm glad i logged in to twitter today and found out about it! Loving it!
3,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 230 237 238 239 240 241 .. Last Next »