Reviews for On Grey Mornings
Beezing chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I love the way you write. It's subtle, it's sexy and makes me want to live it. It's so real... *sigh*

Thank you! Xx
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
OMG... grr with all the cryptic-ness of it.

Can't wait for more, even though some parts make me nervous for the future.
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I love the way she rambles but I don't ge tmuch things the first time, I'l re-read latter, k?

much love!
WallaWallaMama chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Great beginning - it sounds like Bella is a bit jaded and has led an interesting life up to this point. But it also sounds like she has a lot of growing up to do. Will we be hearing from Edward in this story? I'm looking forward to hearing more about him, his story. And what will this night mean to him in the morning, after the call that changes everything for Bella?
pipelynn chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
i can't wait to read more and start to figure out this story! i loved both of your last two stories so much that of course i am intrigued! thanks for writing.
browneyeddaisy chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Interesting...
justsayjess chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
So excited to read a new story by you, can't wait for more :)
radar1230 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I'm intrigued. Looking forward to more.
dragonfly98 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
ok, I'm intrigue :D
babyo chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Wow!
shecater chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Seen this in my inbox. Very interested in seeing where you are taking this. :0)
Lurecyka chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I'm all excited to have a new story from you... I just love the way you write :)
Soleil2Much chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I'm hooked. What does...or, should I say: what did Bella do for a living? And what is the price she must pay? Till next time, Soleil
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Hm, what kind of life was she leading before that a picture of her, 22-years old, flipping off a friend with a stupid smile on her face, would ruin her life?

Can't wait to find out.
Saneinsanities chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Totally can't help but smile when I saw the alert for your new story. I really love your writing.

Oh and the lemon is very nice. I don't know why a part of it reminded me of "get on your knees" in Toronto. Anyways, I'm so intrigued and I can't wait for more.
3,671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 232 239 240 241 242 243 244 .. Last Next »