Reviews for On Grey Mornings
promancejr chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
Yellow napkins, so cute!
promancejr chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
I am so sad for Bella and the life she loves. Having to check for cameras?! Ugh. Still love Jasper, of course love Edward, too! Another great chapter!
promancejr chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
Seriously love this Jasper, and I normally don't ship these two!
promancejr chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
Loved this chapter! Happy they are making plans!
promancejr chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
I'm glad that Bella didn't take Edward's apology so easily. Sad about Charlie, he needs to stop being a jerk!
promancejr chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
I'm glad that Bella has Angela and can be herself again. Sad about Edward laughing with his friends, disappointed about Jake and the picture. Another great chapter!
promancejr chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
I can't believe Bella blurted that out at the dinner table, haha! Great chapter.
promancejr chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
I feel bad that her parents haven't supported her the way they should. And Charlie is an ass!
promancejr chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
I really love this Jasper and the dynamic that'll and Bella have. It's a shame about Alice!
promancejr chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
So sad how Bella thinks of herself and how others treat her. I love E/B but I am rooting for this Jasper.
promancejr chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Great first chapter! Love hearing the inner workings of Bella's mind.

I read this story a whole back and recently came looking for it again. I really love it so I want to rectify the fact that I didn't review like I should have in the past.
PAT2024 chapter 23 . 10/19/2015
This is different from what I generally read, but it was good nonetheless. Your style is very peculiar and interesting, we are really in her head all the time, and it's kind of weird, but sounds so real.

Thank you for sharing.
harkie5 chapter 23 . 8/11/2015
Great story!
myadryk89 chapter 23 . 7/26/2015
WOW! This is the first time that I was able to get inside Bella's mind and actually follow her lines of thoughts, I think because it's very very similar to the way I process and analyze everything, and it felt amazing.
This story got me hooked from the beginning, the very first line was just all I needed.
My favorite Bella without a shadow of doubt. I'm going to be re-reading this soon, I just know it.
You have a wonderful way to set things when it comes to specific moments, for us to follow perfectly.
Thank you for taking your time to write this awesome story.
VeThena chapter 23 . 7/14/2015