Reviews for On Grey Mornings
divyvicki chapter 2 . 10/24/2020
Have to say, the mystery is keeping me reading.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
Well, that was kind of confusing so I’m glad I don’t have to wait for an update.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/24/2020
Bella is so relatable in this fic. Not the sleeping with a marry man part but the whole "being a girl" thing. Her mind is like a constant drabble of what ifs. Im like..its me lol
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2020
I love Renee in this story. Her personality is unlike any ive read before.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 15 . 6/25/2020
What frustates me is how Bella doesn't answer questions and instead act like the world is out to get her.. EDWARD NEEDS TO TRUST HER, not the other way around.

If she wants to be treated like a regular girl, she has to earn and act like it. Edward put himself out and wants to define their relationship.. Yet she can't even decide if she wants to go a wedding with her fuck buddy who she fucked not too long ago, only been a couple of weeks.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 9 . 6/25/2020
This story really makes me come across as nasty and shallow most the time.. When she is directly with Edward, she is ok tho..

But honestly I would hate to be in his shoes... Bella literally just got done fucking a guy... If Edward is interested, or shows he is soon as she keeps fucking Jasper, I'd dump her on her head.
beammeup00 chapter 23 . 11/9/2019
Excellent, excellent story telling. Thanks for sharing your talent.
insomniacinsanity chapter 23 . 11/8/2019
At the start of this, Bella was really hard to like. I really wondered how she'd be redeemable and what wrench she'd throw into her budding relationship with Edward. I'm glad I grew to like her - she's whipsmart and difficult and all the things that are real. Thanks for this read!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/2/2019
Your story is so good ! So different from the others but very nice ! Love from France !
Obsessive-Lamb chapter 23 . 8/7/2019
Thank you so much for this. I read it years ago and out of nowhere I had this urge to read it again. This story and this version of Bella and Edward has always stayed with me. I’ll miss them.
debslmac chapter 23 . 8/4/2019
:) loved this story
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2018
E coencidencia ou essa e a história de Mônica Lewinsky?
quisha1991 chapter 2 . 8/26/2018
What the fuck happened?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2018
Does Bella have ADHD? she talks a little too much in her head. Her thoughts are chaotic:))
Mona69 chapter 23 . 7/30/2018
I wish for more of their story at the end.
3,740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »