Reviews for On Grey Mornings
Ugh, Charlie.
notbeingproductive chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
Great chapter!
notbeingproductive chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
This was my favorite chapter so far. I'm glad Bella j's opening up.
notbeingproductive chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
Yellow napkins, so cute!
notbeingproductive chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
I am so sad for Bella and the life she loves. Having to check for cameras?! Ugh. Still love Jasper, of course love Edward, too! Another great chapter!
notbeingproductive chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
Seriously love this Jasper, and I normally don't ship these two!
notbeingproductive chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
Loved this chapter! Happy they are making plans!
notbeingproductive chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
I'm glad that Bella didn't take Edward's apology so easily. Sad about Charlie, he needs to stop being a jerk!
notbeingproductive chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
I'm glad that Bella has Angela and can be herself again. Sad about Edward laughing with his friends, disappointed about Jake and the picture. Another great chapter!
notbeingproductive chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
I can't believe Bella blurted that out at the dinner table, haha! Great chapter.
notbeingproductive chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
I feel bad that her parents haven't supported her the way they should. And Charlie is an ass!
notbeingproductive chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
I really love this Jasper and the dynamic that'll and Bella have. It's a shame about Alice!
notbeingproductive chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
So sad how Bella thinks of herself and how others treat her. I love E/B but I am rooting for this Jasper.
notbeingproductive chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Great first chapter! Love hearing the inner workings of Bella's mind.

I read this story a whole back and recently came looking for it again. I really love it so I want to rectify the fact that I didn't review like I should have in the past.
PAT2024 chapter 23 . 10/19/2015
This is different from what I generally read, but it was good nonetheless. Your style is very peculiar and interesting, we are really in her head all the time, and it's kind of weird, but sounds so real.

Thank you for sharing.