Reviews for On Grey Mornings
OnMyKnees77 chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
I will always want more of these two.
OnMyKnees77 chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
That last paragraph. Ugh! Such words. I'm so enthralled with this story.
huntingforwitches chapter 23 . 2/22/2014
Wow, you're an amazing writer! I loved reading this and have literally read this story non stop. Thank you :)
KateyK chapter 23 . 1/1/2014
CandyCentric chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
You know, violence against women in any form is horrible. But I'm telling you, that chick needs one good slap upside the head. Just saying. :)
CandyCentric chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
Omg. This bella is... A fruitcake, seriously. Her immaturity and giving me whiplash. If Edward dumps her she totally deserves it.

But Im loving this story!
JPx1 chapter 23 . 11/17/2013
Initially I thought that as a character Bella would evolve & grow for the better, but don't feel that was the case or perhaps even the intent. It would've been nice to see some real deeper change, but by and large Bella comes across as selfish at the end as at the beginning - which on a positive note is consistent since being concerned with her own self & pleasures helped cause her problems in the 1st place.

Overall this was a bit of a dichotomy because I so enjoyed the actual writing & the premise - it's just that Bella was kind of awful & not shown to have something about her that you can will to succeed other than that a decent guy fell for her & would follow her anywhere.
JPx1 chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
The "after everything he did" comes across as Bella being detached from events as if he did it alone & she wasn't a participant.

And her "I had so much respect for her" seems a complete lie coming from her position & earlier admissions re doing it again. Also, if she truly respected his wife then she would have told her what a snake the President was - at the very least after the 1st time, & wouldn't have engaged with him again but...she was enjoying herself to much.
JPx1 chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
Enjoyed the encounter with mother dearest. Whilst bitchy, she did make a couple of valid requests re staying dressed, & Bree.

Edward has a right to want his guests to be treated politely, but should consider that Bella rummaging around helping herself in someone else's pantry or anywhere else when they haven't given you license isn't the respectful way to go. Freedom to do as you want goes with having your own place - looking for his own home is a good move.
JPx1 chapter 18 . 11/17/2013
Enjoyed this chapter. It's Bella's POV yet Edward is the most interesting here. Someone that is willing to put himself out there & just be with her openly when there is much to dislike about this woman given the inner musings we readers are privy to.

I wonder if this relationship will help with her Dad in a way. Through Edward he'll maybe begin to see again that there might be someone worthwhile underneath it all, & she's his daughter still.
JPx1 chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
I've probably missed something but if not, then Bella is silly to avoid giving long consideration as to how Edward may be perceived due to being with her - especially in a role where like it or not he's an example to, & influence on younger people.

Edward is absolutely responsible for his own choices re this relationship, but she can't be surprised it's something her Dad or anyone else may think of. She shouldn't be embarrassed or apologetic for enjoying sex - the bigger flaw in her is that she isn't so much sorry for her part in what happened, but that she/they got caught & exposed - at least that is how it comes across.
JPx1 chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Surely something has to change. Bella can't keep being this gross a person & find any kind of happiness. She can't undo what she was a part of (not that she seems to want to), but she can alter the course she's on.
JPx1 chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Finally, Bella & her Dad had some words! It may be rough for her to swallow right now, but plenty of what he said was right.
JPx1 chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
It's nice that Edward says he doesn't know what he wants - it seems honest. Trying to see still what may be pulling him towards this woman.
JPx1 chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Bella's relationship with Jasper doesn't strike me as particularly healthy.

Edward could be good for her - she clearly needs someone unafraid to challenge her, encourage her to be a better person, or worst case learn to like who she is despite her character. Or maybe the appeal is that he also has some skeletons too...has he had an affair with a married woman?
3,649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »