Reviews for On Grey Mornings
renewagain chapter 15 . 2/5/2015
Okay. What is every chapter going to make me stop and think about my life? I lime it when Bella's says she needs more words because she said a lot of words. So simple but do true. Its okay that sometimes we just need more words. Oh, and ouch on the chapter ending, I'm so glad this is complete :)
renewagain chapter 12 . 2/5/2015
So your paragraph that starts with 'special' is just one of those gems. There was a similar message in the book Fight Club, but its been a long time since I've heard that articulated. Sometimes I think our obsession to be special is half the problem in our life decisions. Of course the sadness is accepting we are not special, well because in a cliche way...everyone is...so no one is right? Except writers who put these thoughts into words and then make connections with others! So thank you. On a related note, I am enthralled with your words, I adore this Edward, he is the perfect match in this thoughtful puzzle you have decided to sort through. For me, it is the precise blend of angst and security I love to read. I get the sense he does really 'get' her and I'm enjoying your words so much and your pacing, that I am actually patiently waiting for them to figure it out.
renewagain chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
Oh I just loved that phone conversation. So perfect and awkward and real and sweet. I cant wait for breakfast!
renewagain chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
I'm really impressed with your writing. I don't know if I will be able to stop reading until I'm done!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
I'm in a real bad place right now. Severe depression after many surgeries, having to retire 3 yrs ago, Cancer, failed back syndrome, bedridden. Pls don't think I said that for attention. I just think I might have to bail on this fic because it's so dark right now. Your story is amazing & intelligent & damn I wanna keep reading but if things don't look up a little soon, I'll have to come back when I'm done recovering over this last surgery. I love angst but can't take it right now. Hell, maybe EDWARD would make it better hehe.
Holly Pattz chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
wow this story was really good. So simple in it's plot but the way you write is so different and amazing. You don't write with a lot of details but in the same time you describe every feelings and thoughts. Your amazing story makes me want to fall in love...

Thank you for sharing. I loved it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
She sounds like a horrible person.
glorinapattinson chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
I just find your story. And I am so hooked and intriged. I cant put it down. Thanks for this your gift of writting, I am so glad I can real english. Lots of love from a fan from México.
boopgirl chapter 23 . 11/30/2014
Cute story
marriedroblover chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
I must say, this is one of the stranger stories I have read. But in a good way...yeah, def a good way. This Bella is growing on me. Sometimes I wanna smack her and other times I wanna hug the shit out of her. She has made a huge mkstake and sadly enough, the man she made it with has put a spot light on her that she won't ever escape. That would mess anyone up. I just hope she realizes not everyone is against her. I also hope she and her parents can neal soon. Can't wait to read more!
movieandbookgirl chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
I used to see this fic rec'd a lot back when this was actively updating. I am so glad I finally read it. It was wonderful and so darn real. I love the complexities of your characters in this fic and the ending was perfect. Thanks so much for sharing!
AHotMess chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
I'm loving this fic. You've made this B incredibly relatable when on paper she shouldn't be. You must have an amazing heart to see the perspective to take it. Really enjoying this

k
KDMCAM chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
This was such an insightful story! It really humanized the real life scandal that happened in the U.S.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 23 . 8/20/2014
Good story. The first couple chapters were difficult to get into, but once i got to 3 or 4, I was hooked. Thanks for writing.
India chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
Interesting story, very well written
3,671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »