Reviews for On Grey Mornings
JPx1 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
I hope there's more to come about Bella's relationship with her parents, or what her other friends were like. It's hard at the moment to grasp where her ego & shallowness develops to the degree it has.
JPx1 chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Interesting story - found it via TLS.

I'm admit I'm curious to see how this develops because Bella just isn't a likeable character so far. She played with a married man, doesn't seem that sorry about it & things blew up in her face - a very deserved fall out based on the reveals so far.
lilmissweetsin2380 chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
This is truly amazing and I love it, thank you again. I like the complexity of Bella, and the things she goes through in her head! Great chapter
lilmissweetsin2380 chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I wasn't sure about this story at first, but it's quickly sucking me in. Great job, I hope Bella grows a case of the fuck ems. Great job! thank you for sharing your talent!
ForeverLobsters chapter 23 . 10/16/2013
I loved this story. At first I had a hard time liking Bella but as you read you grow to understand and feel for her. I was rooting for their love and happiness.
galaxy02 chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
Love this Bella does Monica Lewinski thing going on. It's refreshing to see this from the other side.
IreneQueen chapter 23 . 10/12/2013
Beautiful story. You have a way with words.
IreneQueen chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
It was really, really difficult for me to continue reading this story after reading chapter two. I just couldn't come to terms with eventually reading about Bella getting a somewhat happy ending with Edward when she doesn't feel even the slightest bit of remorse for having an affair with a married man. She was proud about it and wanted to boast about it and take advantage of the attention she was getting through TV show offers and tell-alls and all that. She reminded me of Farrah from Teen Mom. And if you're not familiar with her, she's a fucking mess. Point is, I dreaded the mere thought of even continuing to be inside Bella's head. I was this close to flouncing.

But that was in chapter two. And a lot of things have happened since then. Not so much in the actual story, but in the process of actually getting to know her more. Her, her backstory, her reasons, her thoughts, her feelings.

Basically, I'm glad I continued and was blue to see a deeper side of Bella's character. I'm starting to see why so many people like this story.
LAB1 chapter 23 . 10/6/2013
Um, I think you should switch the rating to just angst.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Hi, just stopped in for a quick read. I haven't formed any thoughts OR opinions yet. I'm still in the curious phase
exclusiverob chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
I am about 2 years late reading this. no offense, but Bella is so annoying and a real bitch. It's just... For God's sake, self-absorbed much?

I kind of wish she would not meet Edward but, I know that will not happen.
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 8/22/2013
This story, the lyrical way you wrote it, tied me up into so many knots. I both loved it and hated it. He
made me think differently yet solidified my thinking about what is good and decent and right and wrong. And how
we can't be all things to all people, instead we need to be strong for ourselves. Self dignity is truly worth more
than anything.
I felt every conflicted emotion these characters had.
Enough to say you managed to capture what you set out to do. Tell a story of a wounded girl and the
many characters she touched in her life, those who disappointed her and those who added to her brokenness.
You'd think she'd have found her perfect balance, yet she knew people's limitations. I'm glad she's willing to
accept that Edward loves her enough to stand tall with her and support her.
Thank you for keeping your story here so reader's such as myself get to enjoy it.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
It's nice seeing Bella open up to the possibilities of moving forward, open to the possibilities that someone
kind and good like Edward could want her for who she is. I hope she stays open to it, I hope Edward is
strong enough to withstand all her baggages.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Wow. I'm as mixed up as these two. She pushes him away, he tries and then he pulls away. I don't know who
I want to see win here. they are having quite a match of wills. She's so lost and broken and Edward seems to see
something of value in her, but does he just want to help mend a broken beautiful girl. Can he get over what she
did when she can't even get over what she did.
Oh she's so so frustrating, but I get why. She's got a long road ahead of her.
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
You write so well, creating this Bella in such a way that it hurts to read about her. I'm trying to find something
to sympathize with but so far she hasn't given me much. I'm assuming this is how you want her right now.
*big sigh*
I hope she doesn't hurt Edward with her broken self.
3,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »