Reviews for On Grey Mornings
gypsytrip chapter 23 . 6/5/2014
I wish I could tell you everything that went through my mind while reading this. but, I know I'd never be able to put it into words good enough.

I really love the way you think. or the way your Bella thought. a lot of it is the way I think and view the world, but some of it was stuff I'd never considered before. stuff that made me think. what an enlightened and thoughtful lady you are.

your writing is so artistic and raw and gorgeous. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your work. thank you so much.
meleelove chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
You're an amazing writer. Although I've seen a theme in your writing but I feel like it works out like a little collection. Anyways I love this thank you for writing:)
magmom4 chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Questions? What happened? It is like reading something and starting in the middle.
lmc123 chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
Must of been a hard chapter to write, the parents thing and wrapping everything up in one chapter... but it was a great chapter x
lmc123 chapter 19 . 4/8/2014
I love the way you write. Your style is different, hard to describe, but I love it...
lmc123 chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
you made me think about how it feels to hold someone's hand for the first time... that may sound really naf, but the way you write, it reminded me how amazing that can be...
OnMyKnees77 chapter 22 . 3/30/2014
I love the thoughts after "you don't know what real love us." Loneliness can often be confused with love.
OnMyKnees77 chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
I will always want more of these two.
OnMyKnees77 chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
That last paragraph. Ugh! Such words. I'm so enthralled with this story.
huntingforwitches chapter 23 . 2/22/2014
Wow, you're an amazing writer! I loved reading this and have literally read this story non stop. Thank you :)
KateyK chapter 23 . 1/1/2014
Thanks.
CandyCentric chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
You know, violence against women in any form is horrible. But I'm telling you, that chick needs one good slap upside the head. Just saying. :)
CandyCentric chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
Omg. This bella is... A fruitcake, seriously. Her immaturity and giving me whiplash. If Edward dumps her she totally deserves it.

But Im loving this story!
JPx1 chapter 23 . 11/17/2013
Initially I thought that as a character Bella would evolve & grow for the better, but don't feel that was the case or perhaps even the intent. It would've been nice to see some real deeper change, but by and large Bella comes across as selfish at the end as at the beginning - which on a positive note is consistent since being concerned with her own self & pleasures helped cause her problems in the 1st place.

Overall this was a bit of a dichotomy because I so enjoyed the actual writing & the premise - it's just that Bella was kind of awful & not shown to have something about her that you can will to succeed other than that a decent guy fell for her & would follow her anywhere.
JPx1 chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
The "after everything he did" comes across as Bella being detached from events as if he did it alone & she wasn't a participant.

And her "I had so much respect for her" seems a complete lie coming from her position & earlier admissions re doing it again. Also, if she truly respected his wife then she would have told her what a snake the President was - at the very least after the 1st time, & wouldn't have engaged with him again but...she was enjoying herself to much.
3,671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »