Reviews for On Grey Mornings
ReaderKat chapter 23 . 5/23/2015
Such a fascinating story, full of angst and yet love. Thanks for sharing"
irelandk chapter 23 . 5/3/2015
:-)
BelleDuJour chapter 23 . 3/15/2015
Amazing story. Loved seeing this from her perspective. Bella and Edward's fights had me gasping, and I like that you resolved them quickly without any added or artificial drama. Bella's last conversation with her parents brought tears to my eyes. Her emotions were so raw and so real.

I googled Monica just to see what she's been up to since then and was disappointed to see she's still paying for her actions. Exceedingly unfair that she is judged so harshly and yet he isn't.
renewagain chapter 22 . 2/5/2015
Okay so sorry for the typos. Absolutely should be spelled right and "lime" should be like in the second to last review. And I'm sure there are more but I couldn't let it go! Again, awesome story, well worth the almost "all-nighter". This goes in my " to read again' list.
renewagain chapter 23 . 2/5/2015
This was absilutley wonderful and its 2am which isn't too bad, I guess it could be 4, I couldn't stop reading and it was so worth it. Thank you for writing this.
renewagain chapter 15 . 2/5/2015
Okay. What is every chapter going to make me stop and think about my life? I lime it when Bella's says she needs more words because she said a lot of words. So simple but do true. Its okay that sometimes we just need more words. Oh, and ouch on the chapter ending, I'm so glad this is complete :)
renewagain chapter 12 . 2/5/2015
So your paragraph that starts with 'special' is just one of those gems. There was a similar message in the book Fight Club, but its been a long time since I've heard that articulated. Sometimes I think our obsession to be special is half the problem in our life decisions. Of course the sadness is accepting we are not special, well because in a cliche way...everyone is...so no one is right? Except writers who put these thoughts into words and then make connections with others! So thank you. On a related note, I am enthralled with your words, I adore this Edward, he is the perfect match in this thoughtful puzzle you have decided to sort through. For me, it is the precise blend of angst and security I love to read. I get the sense he does really 'get' her and I'm enjoying your words so much and your pacing, that I am actually patiently waiting for them to figure it out.
renewagain chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
Oh I just loved that phone conversation. So perfect and awkward and real and sweet. I cant wait for breakfast!
renewagain chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
I'm really impressed with your writing. I don't know if I will be able to stop reading until I'm done!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
I'm in a real bad place right now. Severe depression after many surgeries, having to retire 3 yrs ago, Cancer, failed back syndrome, bedridden. Pls don't think I said that for attention. I just think I might have to bail on this fic because it's so dark right now. Your story is amazing & intelligent & damn I wanna keep reading but if things don't look up a little soon, I'll have to come back when I'm done recovering over this last surgery. I love angst but can't take it right now. Hell, maybe EDWARD would make it better hehe.
Cinematic Angel chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
wow this story was really good. So simple in it's plot but the way you write is so different and amazing. You don't write with a lot of details but in the same time you describe every feelings and thoughts. Your amazing story makes me want to fall in love...

Thank you for sharing. I loved it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
She sounds like a horrible person.
glorinapattinson chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
I just find your story. And I am so hooked and intriged. I cant put it down. Thanks for this your gift of writting, I am so glad I can real english. Lots of love from a fan from México.
boopgirl chapter 23 . 11/30/2014
Cute story
marriedroblover chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
I must say, this is one of the stranger stories I have read. But in a good way...yeah, def a good way. This Bella is growing on me. Sometimes I wanna smack her and other times I wanna hug the shit out of her. She has made a huge mkstake and sadly enough, the man she made it with has put a spot light on her that she won't ever escape. That would mess anyone up. I just hope she realizes not everyone is against her. I also hope she and her parents can neal soon. Can't wait to read more!
3,691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »