Reviews for On Grey Mornings
HollywoodTwore chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
The beginning of this stunning was sad and so full of angry emotions, but the end was utterly adorable! I'd love a man like your Edward, he's sweet and caring and charming and everything fairytales promise young girls. Thank you for writing and posting, I loved it!
The-Kelli-Rose chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Another great story! It made me empathize so much for the real life scandal. During that time I remember feeling so sorry for her. I did. Ultimately, he was in the position of power, protected, nothing to lose while she ended up leaving the country to live in some semblance of peace.
I'd love to see how these 2 ended up in your story. For some reason, it feels unfinished. They're moving forward, but apart in locations for a time. You get the sense they have their HEA but maybe an epilogue? Thank you for sharing your talent!
cassie1550 chapter 23 . 4/1/2013
Your story made me cry so hard. It was so painfully sad, I really saw Bella's thoughts, hopes and fears. Sex may not be a panacea but sometimes kindness and a pair of warm arms aren't just a ONS but just enough hope to cope for another day. When you are so hurt and broken and lonely, a little kindness is all that keeps you putting one foot in front of another and how you do that is not for anyone to judge. This was so truly amazing even as I sob through it.
cassie1550 chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
How do you measure up to an ex that is cool, funny and kind and comes with awesome parents? Big shoes to fill there Edward!
cassie1550 chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
My RL sucks so bad right now so thank you for the reminder that it could be so much worse...poor Bella!
cassie1550 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
I kept thinking about THAT girl as I read this. The entire world laughed at her but now with time, I think a out how awful it must have been for such a young girl, still learning ad experimenting for her little baby steps to blow up in her face like that. I came across an article about her a couple years ago, she looked so sad and still slightly broken while he walked away scot free and still the balls that led the free world! Life isn't fair is it? But still, I love reading your story, lets me into her head a little, and reminds me how very young she was.
Bevey99 chapter 23 . 2/15/2013
Page turning. Wordy. Excellent Thanks
MK543 chapter 23 . 2/8/2013
So, Bella was just another young, naive girl who met a really great guy who is nuts for her and thankfully, she came to her senses enough to realize she is nuts for him. The thing with her parents, well after the 'incident', all parties involved had guilt to spare and share. You teach people how to treat you... meaning Bella's parents knew they weren't welcome in her DC life... poor folks come to town? She didn't want them but really wanted to blame them for abandoning her. Edward only knows Bella now, not then. Complicated, just like lives really are... & messy. Everyday we confuse, disappoint, and amaze someone. We choose. Thanks for writing just a compelling tale.
MK543 chapter 21 . 2/8/2013
What does Dr. Phil say? There is no truth, only perception. Isn't that the truth?! LOL The description of Jasper makes him sound like a dandy, so colorful. Whatever is Edward thinking. Perhaps how different Bella is among these people. He is not those people.
MK543 chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
His anger? Would Edward be angry is she didn't have to flounce and react again and again? I don't see how you're ending this in a few chapters.
MK543 chapter 19 . 2/8/2013
Edward, he's one of the good guys. What a trip he's on with Bella driving the train! Mother's & sons... I remember all too well my own M-in-law... the way she was so possessive of her son when she realized we were a thing! That's the way is it, I assumed, women staking their territory. I see its not always that way now. Still that Esme, she's a fool. Men follow their hearts and often they are attached to their penises!
MK543 chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
Truly, Bella needs a therapist.
MK543 chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
Bella's mood swings wind me up!
MK543 chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
Painful
MK543 chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
This story is rolling around in my head and I think I get it. Such a complicated mess of emotions, the yearning. I also see Charlie's POV - finally we hear from him. E & B, like two magnets. XOX
3,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »