Reviews for Fresh Blood reended
VampMad50 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Loved it. This was a MUCH better way to end it :-)
Pey chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
LOL I liked the gallows humor and the sweetness of the story.
maarit chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Loved it!
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Lol... this is so much better than what actually happened on the show.
treewitch703 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Snort! Good synopsis of that scene.
caraway seed chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
That's right! Fry, Russell, fry!

I would have infinitely preferred this to the stoopid 'encase in cement' non-plot.
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Ah if only it would end like this BUT no AB will have a cliffy cause that is who is is
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
loved this so much i loved erics last line.

thats so like him!

and i love sookies medicine line, now that was hilarious
Sally Ann chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
What a great way to conclude the cliffhanger from episode 11! I hope it turns out this way - I love the connection Eric and Sookie share, and the way Pam seems to be more willing to help. Wonderful fic!
vampout chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
i like this ending better! thanks for writing it lol!
Lady Sundown chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Great writing. Characters are spot on, so believable. I enjoyed this very much. Thank you for writing it.
Wild Mage 44 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I like this ending WAAAAAYYYYYY better than the show, LOL! I loved this:D

Even though I have read all the books I am still waiting on pins and needles to see what happens, they have just changed so much...
VAlady chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
You have nailed how it should be. I hope TB Sookie doesn't just fall into Bill's arms and go all stupid AGAIN. Great one shot..
BlueRosesJane chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I would love it if the episode will go like this! Thank you, for writing this! I just fly on fanfiction to fill in the wholes that AB leaves behind. Please do continue writing! And I just wanted to comment that Eric cannot die, he is too much of a big character to kill off- therefore he cannot die and if you wanted to look it at the technical way.. Alexander Skarsgard has a 7 year contract with HBO. Sorry to say this in the review but somebody said he dies or died in the comment below. Anyway! Great chapter please continue! :)great work!

- Jane
Tilps chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I haven't read the book, but as far as the TV series goes, I saw it this way as well.