Reviews for Gold Time Wolf
LadyLilithonfire chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Very different from all your others stories. The Alternative Source is right, you should make a prologue out of this.

It felt...weird cause I'm not used to that kind of writing, but it's all the more good when you read it a second time. I particularly *loved* the sentence " Never mind the girl who waited, she's the girl who came back".
Jaby chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Very different to your usual stile of writing, but all the more brilliant. Very intense. Made me feel sad but with a glimpse of hope. Because She is the Bad Wolf.
DreamingOfParadise chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hello! Blimey, I certainly have a lot to catch up on... :P Hope you had a great holiday, though!

Anyway, this was just beautiful. It was kind of poetic and very sort of... relaxing to read. That sounds weird, but it's true. :) Keep up the great work!

Becky :)
merelylies chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I really like this...not to much more I can really say. I like the different way of writing, of the slightly garbled text. It's awesome. :)
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was quite sad and beautiful at the same time. Really gives you a glimpse of their love and the hope that she might come back. You really have a grand opportunity with this. You should make this a prologue.
Roguie chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Never mind the girl who waited, she's the girl who came back... love it! :D :D :D