Reviews for Beside Still Waters
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 5 . 4/15/2020
Please come back to the story. I keep hoping for an update.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2020
So excited to read.
UNTIL I looked to see how many chapters there are.
Noticed start date 2010, updated 2013, not complete...
Not going further.
Thanks anyway.
jdheel chapter 13 . 12/30/2018
Absolutely adorn this story. So glad it was recommended to read. Definitely adding it to my following list.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2018
I think Bella and Jasper should get together! I don't want her with Edward the dead beat dad!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2018
Edward said" That can never be us, we cant make things harder on each ok?" Ummmmm, isn't that what he did when he took off for five years? DIDNT THAT make things harder for Bella?

I fucking hate Edward. He ditches his wife and kid and hes just out there sailing and fucking girls like he has any right to be happy. He can go fuck himself. Bella needs to get away from this piece of shit. What is she gonna do? Get with him again...what happens if she gets pregnant again? Will she just worry the whole time about Edward leaving her again?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2018
See, his reason DIDNT matter. And it didn't change anything for me. Hes a fucked up piece of shit and I don't even want Bella to talk to him.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2018
Edwards thought process is interesting. He thought Bella would be better off without having help providing for and raising the baby. I don't think hes that stupid so I don't buy that. You know what I would buy though? That he was embarrassed about being fired and feeling like shit so he ran away from his responsibilities.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2018
Bella really doesn't have to spend time with Edward for gracie. Its really not even necessary. So why are you acting like its important? The kid is OBVIOUSLY wanting them to be together. Well guess what? Kids don't always get what they want, and that's ok. Of course they should be cordial but I think they already had that down. It doesn't need to be more then that.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2018
Of course Edward offered up his place and of course bella excepted. Total bullshit and its been done over and over again. But whatever.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2018
Ya, I wouldn't of went to dinner with Alec and Edward. I would have straight up told Alec that I wasn't comfortable sharing a meal with Edward, just like that point blank.
And honestly, I feel like Bella would do the same thing. Dont force them together. Edward left Bella and his kid for FIVE YEARS. I dont care what the reason is, he is unforgivable.
nbrian72 chapter 13 . 2/19/2018
Update?
dreerocha17 chapter 13 . 8/6/2017
You should write another chapter! The story is great!
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 13 . 5/21/2017
I wish we had answers. What was Edward thinking? What's the real story?

Please come back to the story. Even just a chapter summarizing how you see things wrapping up would be nice.
Liz chapter 13 . 5/12/2017
Please are you going to finish this beautiful story?
cejsmom chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
I'm still here if you think you'll ever finish this gem.
1,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »