Reviews for Beside Still Waters
hippie starr chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
I had to go back and reread to remember where we are.

I'm still so confused by everything. Edward keeps saying things to imply his love. But he was gone for so long ... That doesn't sound very loving at all. Regardless the misconstrued reasoning.

When Bella 'could look away' from the untwined couple in the beach I was prepared for it to have been Edward. I'm still waiting n some female to pop up somewhere. Jasper refers to Edward as Bella's husband which 'could' mean Edward still considers himself married and is faithful. But more likely its just with Jasper being catholic 'he' believes Edward is still married and 'should' be faithful.

I would love to think Edward has been faithful but my anger at him has been refreshed after going back to do a reread. There was definitely something going on between school and the time he started studying religion. Then him trying to allow himself to live and have a life. Yeah, not sounding at all like a man missing his family and keeping to wedding vows.

I'm majorly confused as to why Esme is allowed anywhere near them. Aside from Bella's pain I would think Edward would feel resentment towards her. The whole 'Grace wants her' thing doesn't fly since she never knew her so would never miss her.
OldLadyWhoLivesInAShoe chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Great chapter. So glad you updated.
nise7465 chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Knew you'd be back one day... and here you are! Thanks for the update!
Luvtwismut chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Thanks for the update! I've missed these guys! And that sweet, insightful Grace!
So I wonder who she saw jogging?...
I hope we can find out soon!
Thanks!
Jenny
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
He "only married you sooner"? What does that mean? He would have married her regardless of Grace? Good story.
sujari6 chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Are they finally starting to get somewhere? I hope so.
santamia chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for this update! Thank you!
Anyways I'm going to re read all previous chapters bc I love this Bella and Gracie sooo much and want to get back into their headspace. But thank you for the update its wonderful.
HappyCup chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
I am always so glad to see an update for this story. I want to see them get their HEA.
grabadietcoke chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Welcome back! Loved the update. The tea party and foreshadowing Alice was brilliant. Interesting growth for Bella too. Love this story!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
I am still so very much in love with this story. It just grabs at my heart and won't let go. Loved this line, "which is weird 'cuz he's also a Buddhist. I had no idea until he crashed over here one night, and I got up early and found him sitting in the lotus position, buck naked and chanting."
Hope life is treating you better. Thanks so much for the update.
rumpelsinki chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
hi¬° thanks and more pleaasseee¬°

Besos, Raquel.
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Wonderful chapter
marilynnellsworth chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
I missed you!
xtothey chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
That turned out even better than I expected! Thank you for all of your hard work.
JustSu chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Thank you for coming back. And for the last Edward's sentence :)
1,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »