Reviews for Beside Still Waters
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
Okay, seriously...Bed. I have to sleep. But I will reconvene here tomorrow...After I travel a couple of hours to a football game for my birthday. Go Huskers? Haha, have a good night!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
Why am I still awake? I shouldn't be awake...I need to sleep. I'm going to keep reading.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
What? These dreams are so cryptic...yet not. I don't even know.
Kagblueeyes25 chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Love it! Hope you post more soon!
luv2knowdascoop chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
I understand that in order for growth to happen Bella needs to reflect on the mistakes she made but the thought process that she "should have made an effort to get Edward to have a relationship with his daughter" really made me bristle. Edward abandoned his young wife and daughter and yet that is somehow Bella's fault for not "trying hard enough"? I'm really hoping that the message of this story isn't that Edward can do no wrong despite his past and that Bella should just get over it.
luv2knowdascoop chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
If I were Bella, that would not have been my response. EDWARD is a GOOD man? So abandoning someone's wife and child for YEARS is ok? Jasper should just shut up and concentrate on his own failing relationship.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
I loved this, but it was so sad. I feel so bad for Bella and Grace. I can see how Edward would just want to leave if he felt it would be best for Bella and Grace, but still. That's the coward's way out. He should have talked to her. But that's the past and hopefully things can be fixed for the future.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
Yay, finally the conversation I've been waiting for :]
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
I just want a freaking explanation. I can understand where Bella is coming from with not wanting to hear it, how it wouldn't make a difference, but I feel like if I was in her position (which I never have been or ever hope to be) I'd at least be curious as to why the man I thought loved me just decided to up and leave. I'm really hoping there's at least some kind of good excuse.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
4j3fopewkm That was hilarious, but I still want more...And I want to keep reading...But I have class in the morning. Hmm...What to do?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
I feel bad because of how demanding my reviews may seem. I just have been reading a lot of interesting, but very sad, angsty, and...sad stories lately. It's been getting to me, and all I want is a freaking HEA. With a great freaking plot. And a great freaking summary. Obviously if this story is going to be a happy one it will more than likely take a while to get there considering the subject matter, but still. I just want to smile :[
isafortu chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
This is a great story. I love your writing. Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful story.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
I just...I need them to be okay. This just sucks :[ The comfort after the hurt needs to come now.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
34ijorfkWhat? What's going on? aw0r9efijsdklmcv ,
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Okay, I seriously need to know what Edward did. This cancer business is only freaking me out more.
1,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »