Reviews for The Tournament of Legends
SRG-the-Anthro-Tiger chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
I don't know if your not accepting OCs or your not doing the story anymore, but here is my OCs:

OC1

Name of Pokemon:Angelo

Age:15

Species:Nuzleaf

Personality:he is a calm and quiet type. He is a kind and intelligent. He will do anything to protect is family.

Reason for competing:He hopeing to win some money to help his sick father. A Shiftry names, Leaf.

OC2

Name of Pokemon:Hope

Age:8

Species:Seedot

Personality:she is a kind and care-free girl. She always has a bubbily personality.

Reason for competing:She wants to help her brother win the prize money and help her father.

Well, there you go. I hope you can use them
Windy Rain chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Hey, it's been a while :) Glad to see you back. The chapter feels a little shorter than before, but good story. Hope to see another update soon
Heartless demon wolf chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Wow, great storie bro, I want in, is it cool if I join? I got my pokemon and all lol.
Leaf Silicon chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Hi there! It's a very nice story that you've made! If you can, please review my dare and questionnaire story that is Rated T!
Tasia's Corner chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
I rather enjoyed this chapter, and don't think I didn't spot Ike in there at the beginning!

Anyway, as I have already said, this was a good chapter, and I'm still checking back for the next chapter!
Windy Rain chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Finally a chapter! Hope you update soon!
asdfghjk123 chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
This is different from what I usually read but it's great and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Twilight- The Moon Spirit chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Here is mine if you still accept OC's.

Name: Felix

Age:17

Species: Furret

Moves: Aqua Tail, Return, Protect, Dig

Reason: His town is in trouble and he wants the prize money to hire a team to save them. He's tried before but he got creamed xD

Personality: Quiet but kind mannered. Doesn't like to hurt others and would rather get them to surrender. The tatical type.
Twilight- The Moon Spirit chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Is it too late? Dx
Tormented by Sin chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
MAXY FOR THE WIN! i love the story though you need to slow down just a bit when you start writing you tend to miss words. or i maybe misreading but anyways you did good.
Infreakted chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
great chapter! please update soon.. .
Windy Rain chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Oh! So there's going to be more than a tournament? I'm looking forward to it!
shiny eevee4 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
nice chapter to fill some time and information

looks like kronos didn't get in.?.
asdfghjk123 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
I can't wait till the actual story starts xD love how you started Sara out
Tasia's Corner chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This story looks interesting, I'll be keeping an eye on this! Anyway, I was wondering if I could recommend an OC?

Anyway, I'll send my OC via PM, just to keep the Review section for reviews.