Reviews for Hallelujah
wow

thats so emotional

and sad

( you did warn me)

the end was sweet though

"Allison Munroe, you have done so much for me and I will never stop loving you." He took the back of his hand and stroked it across the top of the coffin.

"Thank you, Sonny." Chad whispered, letting one stray tear fall from his eyes.
OneDream 2Dream chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I love sad stuff. I almost cried. Write more sad stuff!
scentasia chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That was so sad, it broke my job!
singstar29 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I can't believe I didn't read this sooner. All this time I'd been missing out on a wonderful story.
Skyler McDonald chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Ugh! I hate you! You made me cry! Haha jk i don't really hate you, but you did make me cry! I love the story!
S24 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Ok for someone who writes fluff really well I was surprised at how well you wrote this story. The death of Sonny was such a depressing topic, but I thought "I had read a few like this before so I know what's coming" well I didn't know. The idea of the song in there also just made it all the more depressing. And the fact that Chad and Sonny broke up. Its all just so upsetting. Anyway this story almost made me cry which is as far as a sad story has ever gotten me, so thanks for such a great story!
LovaticRusher137 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
awwwww so sad :'{

made me cry...
Nifty Nina chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I cant believe how good that was. your warning was good thnx but i though "it will be ok" then im crying and i think "its not ok' anyway good emotion that wass awesome and i love that song good idea for putting it in. please go back to fluff
DancingRaindrops chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Aw, Chas. :P

It was good. In a sad way, of course, but good. ;) Angst is almost...refreshing once in awhile, you know?

LOL. I don't really know what I'm saying now.

I miss you. :( I haven't talked to you in awhile. *hugs* And if you're writing things like this, I just want to double check that you're feeling alright. :)

Not that I mind the writing that comes out of it ;)

I enjoyed reading this :D Nice job, Chas.

-Your number one hater :P
TeddyLuver chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Chas! *sobs* You made my cry! Haha, not really, but almost! :) That was so sad... why is everyone writing depressing stories lately? ;) Not that I mind, but I think I'm gonna have to read some fluff before I get all depressed again. :P

Sorry, I'm rambling. I loved the story!
alexatheknight chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Ohmygoodness. It seems like everyones killing off Chad and Sonny these days. D:

But this was really good, and sad. D: I can't believe he didn't get to say goodbye! It's just not fair! ;(

Now excuse me while I go cry in the corner.

Love from one of your biggest fans,

Alexa Knight
no-one-keeps-secrets chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Great writing, but really depressing. That only means that you channel emotions through your writing really well. It's something I've never been able to do.