Reviews for The City That Never Sleeps
BrainWithAMouth chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
Oh awesome! I love your one-shots for Aislinn and Reid. Can't wait! Until the next story! (unless there's another chapter)

-Noel Ardnek!
BrainWithAMouth chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
Ooh! I'm very excited! I hope there's a sequel! Update ASAP! Or if not...until the story.

-Noel Ardnek
RogueSquirrel chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
Thanks again for the fanfic! As mentioned before, Spencer Aislinn priceless!
RogueSquirrel chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
This was very cute...I can't get enough of the Spencer/Aislinn moment!
BrainWithAMouth chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
I am so sad to see this end! By far the best Spencer/OC Fanfic i've ever read! And the part about the sled dog statue made me want to cry! Update ASAP!
SayidRocks chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
Yay! Aislinn and Reid are going to be together all the time! Finally!
Clarkispotamia chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
Hmmm... I must say, it was sweet. And Inception was an amazing movie. It had me on the edge of my seat. :3 Plus, this weeks episode wasn't every good. In my oppinion, this season of CM is lacking in awesomesauceness.
BrainWithAMouth chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
Oh my god! They got her back! I know I am exhausted but I couldn't go to bed without reading this! Please update ASAP!
BrainWithAMouth chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
These kinds of killers are sick. And it is so depressing to see Spencer this...well depressed. And what up with the kid from the last chapter? Is this a killing team or something?
BrainWithAMouth chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
I swear to god I had no idea you updated! I was so sure that I put this on story alert! Well excellent job as always! I'll keep reading!
Clarkispotamia chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
Totally watching the Lovely Bones while reading this.

But anyway, very good chapter. Very cute!
SayidRocks chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
"Awww," Garcia cooed, producing a camera from her tote bag and setting the goodies down on the table in the room. "This calls for a picture!"

Morgan chuckled. "You realize I'm never gonna let the kid live this down."

"Be nice, my statuesque God of Chocolate Thunder," Garcia reprimanded. "You leave him alone when it comes to this

/\/\

Naturally there was a camera and there's going to be pictures! LOL! You tell him Garcia, don't let Morgan pick on Reid!
SayidRocks chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
Or CalTech, seeing as Spence can apparently get him in with one phone call…

/\

LOL! I like this series, and I'd like for you to continue. My reviews have waned also, but I"m way behind on my updates. I sometimes read and don't review, but I usually try to say something. Okay, off to see about the crossovers!
Clarkispotamia chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
Aww... I got sad. Don't leave JJ!
Clarkispotamia chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
I couldn't watch this week's episode. I saw the new opening and I started crying and turned off the TV. But this was fantastic! :D I loved it! MORE! NOW!