Reviews for All of Nothingness
Uia chapter 3 . 7/21
poor Alucard...such abuse
13HellFES chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
This is an interesting story. Please finish the story! I want to know how Alucard gets healed or at least goes back to normal. Will the stuff wear off or will more chemicals be needed to help him.
And what the hell is up with Abraham! Is he getting some sort of obsession with Alucard in the wrong way? But if you think about it... an obsession is always a wrong thing, isn't it?
Hellysion chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Ohhhhh, please continue it! I want to know what happens next! Is there yaoi somewhere?
Orisin chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Alucard was so Abraham was a liar.(XD)There was no stupid slave but stupid master!

I don't think it is horror at of them are cute!(Alu is the cuter.)

I want you continueit!
WolfGlow chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
This story is intresting, I would love to see a new chapter -
VladLover chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Hello:

I like this story a lot, very in character, mild dark, and Im eager to see the next chapter D
SarItachi79 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
This is getting seriously intense.O.O Keep it up! You're doing great!_
Elistax chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
awesome story, i love ur writing. this is one of my favorites, possibly better than innocence is forgotten. LOL, i pretty much keep up with all of your work, ur awesome. I can't wait to see what you do for this story, it's interesting. I don't really have any criticisms or recomendations, i just figured i should at least review considering how much of your work i read.
maroongrad chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Please, sir, can I have some more?
Elena-Unduli chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
This is getting very interesting :)
Anatra DeSylvianno chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Eeee! An update! And one filled with such lusty angst! Abraham can use his slave in any way he sees fit, and what Seward and the others dont know can't hurt them! Although it might upset Alucard...that will be also delightful to read! Can't wait to see more of Helsing's inner termoil around his treatment of his beast! Also eager to see if Alucard begins to recover his senses!
Anatra DeSylvianno chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Oooh... Blind and deaf Alucard, defenseless at the hands of his short-tempered master! Love it!

Eager to see what Abraham will do if the coffin does not grant the healing that he hopes will return his creature to perfect health!

Thankyou!
Miss Megz chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
You'll update soon right?
AgentSandsLover20 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Thank You so very much!

I love it so far and can't wait for more. Love the longish chapter too! The story sounds very interesting. You have me checking everyday for an update!
Hrr chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
argh want more, this is really good i cant wait till the next chapter