Reviews for I've Had Amnesia Once or Twice
Fae'sFlower chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Just read this. This is amazing. I know it's been almost 4 years, and if you ever have the time and inspiration, I would love to read more!

Good luck! :-)
Amani chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Oh please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE finish this fanfic. Im too hooked to just except that the story is incompleted.
Mekia chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
It really is too bad you've quit this story.
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
Ok, gotta get this off my chest before continueing...you r one of my favorite authors and I've fallen in love with each and every story you've written. Absolutely love your newest one "The Emerald Prince" question, r you going to continue The Rogue of the West? (yet another great story) and this one? Your a very talented writer
Lyra124 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Please say you'll be updating soon? Please?
Miss Helena Quinn chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
awn... not green? thats new...good idea/story
thetamarine chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
i really really really need this story to continue! please please please!
Voyagerj7 chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Oh please oh please oh please.. ::dances around in pink frilly things::: do update this awesome story! It totally pains me to see Galinda so unhappy, and Elphaba being such a dunce.

Keep writing, I enjoy everything you've come up with!
wicked gravity chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Hi, first of all, I love this story! I was so glad when you started writing a sequel... and it has been great so far. I wonder how you are gonna explain what happened to elphaba's skin, haha. I also wonder how you are gonna join elphaba and glinda again (although I think elphaba is just fighting against what she really feels). In this chapter, the last part with glinda facing what elphaga said and crying was really sad, I hope you make it up to her by giving her her elphie back. Please, keep updating :)
The Truth's Lie chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
I love this! Please update soon
WinifredBrennan chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
sad, and yet, i love it, more please!
RealityInMyDreams chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
I feel so bad for Glinda in this chapter because she is trying so hard to have Elphaba fall for her again and its not working. Hopefully soon Elphabba will realize that she loves Glinda. Good job!

-RealityInMyDreams
thetamarine chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
hahahahaha niiice...but is she going to remember her time with Galinda? You certainly know how to keep us on our toes
Ziva- Zia- Z chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
I love this! Okay, so far, favorite lines are:

"... I attend Shiz University, and my roommate wants to knock me out again with a frying pan!"

"... And two, I need ice. Lots of ice."

Update soon!

Elphaba
thetamarine chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
ahhh I need an update! is her water allergy back!