Reviews for I've Had Amnesia Once or Twice
RealityInMyDreams chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
Wow, intense chapter but still good. I hope you update soon.

ilikepie2013 chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Whoa! Good fic...so much suspense at this last stop though! Can't WAIT for more! Keep up the fabulous work!
Loosing resistance chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Good sequel i love the idea how Elphaba got amnesia again! :)
RealityInMyDreams chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Poor Glinda. I feel so bad for her because she's going through so much with Elphaba and now her in danger. But good job once again! :D

ClearRX chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Wow, probably would have been a good idea to check the house first huh :P Well too late for that now... Glinda to the rescue! Update soon!
ClearRX chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Well looks like Glinda needs to keep nudging before Elphaba gives in...That whole, Elphaba as ransom thing could put a wrench in that though...Or maybe help somehow, depending on how things go :P. Well I guess I'll just hope for the best! Update soon please!
RealityInMyDreams chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
It was cute to see Galinda trying so hard to get Elphaba's attention and Elphaba getting nervous :) I hope all the drama and angst that is coming up will have positive results. Keep up the good work!

RealityInMyDreams chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Poor Galinda. I felt so bad when Elphaba said she couldn't love her. Hopefully everything works out like in the last story :)

Ziva- Zia- Z chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Can't wait for the next update.

~Elphaba
RealityInMyDreams chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
So far so good, I hope you can update soon though.

ClearRX chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Oh awesome another story! I love your writing and can't wait for updates! Either on this or the other stuff, just please update!
Ziva- Zia- Z chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This oughta be good. Poor Galinda! Having to go through this all again... update soon!

~Elphaba
RumourAndSpeculation chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at the whole "I didn't steal your dress" thing. It's so like Elphie!

And I can imagine the old Galinda accusing her.

I can't wait to read more of this! :D
28 | « Prev Page 1 2