Reviews for Taking care of it yourself
danielemlac chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
Nada melhor que Rémy no chuveiro! Ótima história! Parabéns!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Good chapter looking forward to the next one
lovely smile chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
This might not be fair of me to ask but u have to write one more! Please! Please! Please I am begging u! Just one more!
Awwesome chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Love this! You should do another chapter where they do it together ;)
rats xp chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
it'd be interesting to have another rogue 'shower session' but have remy sneak into her room and overhear her, now that would be funny plus it might drive him over the edge as well :P
anyway, would love to read another chapter of this story sometime in the near future :)
Yoruichi89 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
oo need more need more
Romy Lover chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Aww you should TOTALLY keep going with this! The writing is amazing and the storyline is original. I love how you kept their POV's completely seperate but still had Rogue's interaction with her psyche Gambit, and real Gambit's memory of the training session. I would love to read further into this story where the two of them actually got together, especially if Rogue keeps getting lessons from her own private tutor ;) I think it would also be awesome if, before they got together, she turned the tables on him and intentionally drove him crazy too lol, but you're the talented author here! I'm just the adoring Romy fan :)
Claire's Demons chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Lol! XD now THAT sure was fun! I do hope you'll write more smut :D Bring it on!

Overall a brilliant story. Great job!

One typo (that I HAVE to point out because i'm such a Spelling Nazi): 'her hand encase in leather' it's encased, not encase.

{Mitch}
LoveMeant2BE chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
noe im late but i loved this and the other chapter..more if you would.. caz im a update whore, so please satistfy me...lml
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Hey, I like smut. Bring it on. Good first chapter. What's next?
cerrenous chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
very nice, very nice. you were especially good at describing remys ~ahem~ memories, and rogue's interactions with her psyches.

you know what would be awesome? if rogue found a way for people to touch her and thinking about all the torture the real remy had put her through, decided to 'turn the tables', so to speak . heh. how long do you think he'd last before he snapped?
sjlc18 chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
can't wait for the next chapter.
dragongoddess13 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I love this story so much u have to keep going! Its amazing!
Jun-ji2 chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Ehehehehehe! *_*

You must do more chapters! PLEASE!
Raven34link chapter 2 . 6/7/2011