Reviews for From the Battle Field
Guest chapter 61 . 12/12/2011
Love the story. And the analogy between the dragon the knight and the princess was like deep and[ rant rant rant rant].
Assassin Aisha chapter 48 . 7/8/2011
CUZ WE WAS GOING TO RETIRE...tht mistake made me we was thinking...oppppps...WE WERE...
Silver-06 chapter 26 . 2/28/2011
Love it.
Silver-06 chapter 25 . 2/25/2011
Love your story on Kathleen-113...I hope you update this and ODSS soon...also if you have time please check out my Silver series and let me know what you think of it through some reviews. I'll give you a cake it you update your two stories soon...
Silver-06 chapter 23 . 2/1/2011
Loved the chapter. Hey will she tell Fred her reason later on in your ODSS series?
segment thought chapter 21 . 1/12/2011
aw. that was depressing.. loll. her dad basically got blown up. D:

great chapter! keep writing:D
Mysterious Angel-05 chapter 21 . 1/11/2011
Love the story. Loved this chapter! it shows how much she changed and what she could've been besides what she became.
segment thought chapter 20 . 1/10/2011
aw, they're cute! x)

good chapter! and keep writing! :D
Mysterious Angel-05 chapter 20 . 1/10/2011
LOVED the chapter. Very good. It would seem like Fred was like a big brother for her a lot of times. She doesn't really think about Sam or even John much does she?
Mysterious Angel-05 chapter 19 . 1/7/2011
Loved the chapter! You always bring Kathleen alive and give her "real" feelings. Love the way you always bring those things to life.
Mysterious Angel-05 chapter 18 . 12/11/2010
LoL! Now that's a paint ball fight! Gosh...that sounds like fun...I'd love to do that for my 24th birthday...I'll have to bring it up to my friends in!
Angie-Eyes chapter 17 . 12/6/2010
Hey i just saw ya changed your name on here...any way loved the chapter!
segment thought chapter 17 . 11/30/2010
damn, kathleen is one badass spartan. hahhah
M-Angel 05 chapter 17 . 11/29/2010
What planet was this happening on? Reach? Is she gonna meet some of the Noble team? I'D like ya to continue this chapter...
M-Angel 05 chapter 15 . 11/26/2010
What planet was gettin' glassed? Loved the chapter...Hope ur Thanksgiving was good.