Reviews for Cinna
LethalFuror113 chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
mediocre, but still nessicary (sp?).

Very true about the artist's inspiration. I'm a designer and my most recent trip to Venice leftme with a years worth of sketches!

Sorry about some words being squished together. My space bar is messed up and I'm to lazy to go back.
LethalFuror113 chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
cute! That is all I'm going to say!
LethalFuror113 chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
Thisis the first story I have ever been compelled to review every chapter, it is that good.

Well, it of course it could be better, but that is onlycause I'm a grammar nazi.

LURRVE their reactions! So realistic and true to character!
LethalFuror113 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
me again! :)

I only wish you could've added more reflection to Haymitch's last words.

Oh well.
LethalFuror113 chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
I bet you are getting sick of my name. TOUGH! I like your story!

Though it doesn't really fit under drabble. My PJO story is a drabble, this is not. This is a story. A BRILLIANT STORY! :D

Awesome chappie!
LethalFuror113 chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
He is the expressive and emotional one of the two of us, but his love for me can make him fierce.

Christian Siriano to play Cinna in the movie, yes? I think so! 'Fierce'! :D

A lot of hugging going on.I like Cinna's bf, yet still. A bit too much.
LethalFuror113 chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Eh... a bit lower qual than chappie one, but okay. Remember though, religion and politics weren't very big in the books. No religion whatsoever. Cinna just a smidge in mind how strong and independent he is, he doesn't take no foran answer.
LethalFuror113 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Myka is an OC? I could hardly tell! Great start!
jaybunzy0 chapter 17 . 11/27/2010
OUH! I love how you had Snow lie! What a twist! What were you thinking the card originally said? Maybe I missed it as I was reading. Excellent chapter.
SecondSunrise chapter 17 . 11/27/2010
Stupid Snow. I hate him. With his puffy, annoying lips. Asshole!

Anyway, great chapter. :)
Milalencar chapter 17 . 11/27/2010
OMG! You really hit the nail in the head this time!

In these chapters it is amazing to me how you bring your thoughts and ideas about things I've been wondering about myself. Little gaps in the story you bring to light since we only got Katniss' POV before. I always have to remind myself that this might not be what SC had in mind, but you make it all sound so right I don't care. :P ;)

I've always thought it was a little too perfect for Snow's plans that Katniss would have to go back to the arena. I never really believed it was a big coincidence. And I always wondered why this was not better explored in the books, because it just adds to show how evil and machiavelian the guy is.

Well, no matter, because you brought it to us :)
Milalencar chapter 16 . 11/27/2010
I know I gush a lot over your writing but I really do love it.

I like your vocabulary, the way you paint pictures of places and situations so well, but most of all I like how you make me feel your characters. You bring them to the "page" in a way that I just get them. From the overall idea to the little details. In this chapter I can feel so well how gentle and delicate Cinna can be while being strong and understanding. I can't help but fall in love with these "people" even more intensely them when I read them in their original form. :)

I feel for Gale so much. He is to me a lot like Jake in Twilight. He is the other guy that does not get the girl, but I'd be more than happy to get either of them. ;) I feel bad for Gale. I do hope he got his happy ending eventually. We don't really know from the books, only that he is off far away from District 12.

So again, kudos!
Milalencar chapter 15 . 11/27/2010
I'm so behind! But I've decided to catch up between breaks on my ER shift. :)

I'd missed Myka. Glad to see him back, but sorry he is not doing so well. I know you say both of them have important roles in the story, but I so wish him and Cinna could just run away...

I finally did it and heard the books again last week in my car. It is interesting how certain details stand out on the second time. You can read the foreshadows better. ;)

Peeta really is a natural, he just does things right, no matter what. Even when he goes crazy, he is still in a way coherent.

I really have mixed feelings about Caeser, he is to me a bit like the prep team. Too into the Capitol's life style to actually see the horror the games really are, but deep down good.

Snow is a different thing altogether. He knows it all and is too greedy for power to care about anyone but himself. Him I would definitely punch, and not just in the nose. :P
songster chapter 17 . 11/27/2010
LOL. I could fit you in between the turkey and the pumpkin pie!. This was well set up. Cinna's growing awareness of the machinations of President Snow, who is all about consolidating his position and fending off real and perceived threats, and others of his ilk. The writing is on the wall here and the foreshadowing is pretty clear. Great stuff my friend.
songster chapter 16 . 11/27/2010
I loved reading this. I always felt so sorry for Gale. Circumstances and his own reticence kept him from making his declaration and now it's too late. The fact that she survived the Hunger Games is definitely bittersweet because he lost her anyway. As always, I love the Cinna take on the situation. His kindness is so much a part of him. That and his growing commitment to righting the wrongs wrought by the Capitol will inevitably be his undoing. :(
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »