Reviews for Cinna
prettyflour chapter 21 . 11/18/2012
That was awesome. Both tragic and beautiful!
prettyflour chapter 20 . 11/18/2012
My favorite lines from this chapter:

She stops suddenly. "I didn't say good-bye to Portia."

Neither did I, I think to myself.

And the end? Snow? Jeez gkkstich! My second favorite lines?

"Disrupt her focus before the games," he says, smiling down at me. "Brilliant."

His words sound familiar, but I can't think clearly.

"It's rather like 'Killing two... birds... with one stone,' wouldn't you say?" he asks.

Dayum! Loved it.
prettyflour chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
Guh... Cinna rocks. I'm not sure how else to put it. Not very eloquent, I know, but saying, Cinna Rocks, just about sums up how I feel about his character- even more so after reading your words.
prettyflour chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
Loved the end of this chapter, Cinna comparing Gale's scars to Katniss'.
prettyflour chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Oh, how I wish he HAD hit Caesar in the nose! ;)
prettyflour chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
Yes! I think I've mentioned it before but when I read the HG trilogy, I always wante to know more about Cinna- specifically how much he was involved in the uprisings and Katniss's involvement. Thank you for giving me that!
prettyflour chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
It is really wonderful how Cinna can see the beauty in the natural state of the citizens of 12, and how beautiful 12 could be behind the coal dust.
prettyflour chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Nice! I love Cinna's way of helping her with talent... Er... I mean destroy things. ;)
prettyflour chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
OMG, I am loving Cinna's POV!
buttercatnaps chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Wow! Brilliant, you're amazing :)
Fictionators chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
The Fictionators - www dot fictionators dot com/ has featured your story on our site for the week of 9/7/2012.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)

Songster for The Fictionators
C.Rara chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
Oh wow. That was amazing. Beautifully written and so sad.
Aza Riss chapter 21 . 8/12/2012
D'awwwwww! Beautiful story. :)
Caphwinne chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Even though there isn't any physical intimacy between Cinna and Myka, I can feel the intensity of the love between them. I LOVE IT. jawkdfjakhgildkjfskdjf You portray them so well!
lizf22 chapter 21 . 7/14/2012
Fantastic insight into Cinna's personal life and influence on the rebellion. I really loved every chapter and how this unfolded, following the book. I really hated how we never knew what happened when he got dragged away, no matter how sad and this was a kind of closure for me. Excellent job!
345 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »