Reviews for Cinna
carolamex chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
well, this was oh so beautiful! I love how we are getting to know Cinna better little by little thru you and again, you have done it with such grace and beauty! Thanks so much babe... lookinf forward to more! and then Gale! yeah! 3
jaybunzy0 chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Aw Cinna already cares so much about Katniss. Loved the little tidbit about Peeta as well. Wonder how Myka working for the president will play into this ...
Melissa228 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Well done! I loved getting a glimpse into one of my favorite 'secondary' characters...Cinna. I can see it unfolding like this...seeing her and creating the Fire Girl. Look forward to reading more!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss... **hugs**

InstantKarmaGirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh, poor Cinna! I love this little snapshot. So beautiful and respectful.

SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Awww, Cinna. *sniffle* I love this interpretation of him and the scene you chose. Such an original perspective. Lovely work )
ilsuocantante chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
sigh. this was a lovely glimpse into Cinna behind the scenes. I love the subtle interaction with Myka that spoke of an easy, enduring love.

there is more, yes? i would like more please. 3
liz3615 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Cinna is one of my favorite characters from the series. I loved reading your take on his inspiration from the reaping.

Perhaps you will write more HG?

ahizelm chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I'll be honest: I was extremely, exceptionally disappointed in Mockingjay, and never thought I'd actually want to read any THG fic, but when I saw you'd written Cinna's POV...

Color me absolutely intrigued. To think that he'd been planning all along is perfectly fitting, and your words are lovely.

Can't wait for the next installment.
IrishGirlTaken chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
gkk -

I am very impressed by the way you write stories for THG series. You really are capturing the essence of these characters. Great job! I hope you will be writing more from Cinna's pov.

Irish Girl
Violhaine chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Beautiful mysterious Cinna, the question remains, why did he chose to get involved? What made him sacrifice his cushy position within the Capitol? Was it an artist's final act of rebellion against a regime that perverted and twisted beauty for it's own ruthless purposes? We got as close to a a HEA as one could get from our damaged HG contestants but the question remains about Cinna and the potential he saw in Katniss Everdean and his willingness to use his art as a form of protest. Thanks for the insight sweetie. I do hope you're inspired to give us more.

mommy2kh chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I love having more insight into Cinna! Very interesting!
LolaShoes chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I love what you've added! I almost see this evolving like Poughkeepsie, many small chapters building a larger story. excited to see this unfold babe!
jaybunzy0 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I absolutely loved Cinna in the series. I can't wait to see where you take this :)
carolamex chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I loved Cinna, believer from the beginning in Katniss! Great to see he had a special someone too! Looking forward to more drables babe! Thanks so much for keeping him alive!
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23