Reviews for Cinna
LJ Summers chapter 21 . 7/10/2012
Oh man. More goosebumps. Wow.

Myka...wow. Love is a powerful, powerful force and I love how it moves, here. His character is so rich, as you've shared it.

Thank you for all of this. Seriously. Beautiful work.
LJ Summers chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
This is...perfect.

I just so love Cinna as you have given him to us. I have no doubt in my mind that THIS is the canon Cinna and all the rest are imitations. Seriously.

That Snow turned the knife more deeply by letting Cinna know it was HIS INFLUENCE is just another part of the man's cruelty. He's already done his worst...so he goes further.

But wow. I am in awe, here. I think I want to re-read these books AGAIN just so I can put your pieces in where they belong.
LJ Summers chapter 19 . 7/10/2012
This guy is SO BRAVE. I mean, we know he is in the books, really, cuz it takes guts to do what he does, but you've given him SUCH a tangible THING. Thank you. :)
LJ Summers chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
This story was recommended to me by MJinaspen and this chapter gave me goosebumps. I love love love Cinna here and you've written him with such comprehensive beauty and compassion. Thank you. :)
lobsters4ever1 chapter 21 . 4/3/2012
This Was Perfect! Simply amazing.

I didn't think I could love Cinna more ...until I read this. Very insightful fic.

Brilliant!

Thanks :)
msdisdain chapter 21 . 3/18/2012
That? Was extraordinary.
Rinpu chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
Wow, this fic is absolutely amazing. Cinna is my favorite character, and you write him beautifully. I was alternating between huge smiles and fighting back tears all the way through these chapters. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. 3

And BTW, I always imagined Cinna being gay too. In fact, it didn't even occur to me that he could be straight until I came online and saw people's odd reactions.
PockySnowshadow chapter 21 . 2/29/2012
This was absolutely amazing and so tragic! I love how you had Cinna's character down perfectly. You balanced his outer calm, kindness, and artistic values with his insecurities, secrets, and hidden emotions SO well!

I seriously can not praise this fic enough. This is easily one of the best stories on FanFiction; your careful attention to details and your imagination made me adore Cinna as a character (I had liked him before, but now I feel as if Collins herself has given me a look into Cinna! That is how spot-on you were!)I grew very attached to him, and almost cried when he died.

All I can add is that your writing moved me, and I hope you realize what a skilled, intriguing author you are. Congratulations and creating an amazing work of art!
incinnarate chapter 21 . 2/24/2012
I am beyond impressed with the way you've captured the story and filled in gaps I never knew were aching to be filled. Bravo.
jaufanfic chapter 21 . 1/24/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I loved Cinna, he was my favorite character I was so sad when they killed him.
AlanaWrites chapter 21 . 1/11/2012
This is amazing. You are a great writer and have a wonderful imagination. It's so fun to hear the story from a different perspective but you kept the tone so true to the original. You took what Suzanne Collins started with and ran with it! This was so fun to read. Your Gale piece was just as strong. Some of the best fanfiction I've read. I really hope you write more for The Hunger Games!
m81170 chapter 21 . 11/27/2011
What a beautiful, perfect, sad ending to this little story. You wrote everything amazingly! Again, I love all the little details you incorporate, and how you tie things together that most people probably don't even pick up on.

Amazing job and amazing fic, mouse!
m81170 chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
Ah! No! Cinna! I knew it was coming, but I'm still completely devastated. It was so sad seeing Cinna through all his good-byes - to Myka especially. I loved the imagery drawn between them and Katniss and Peeta. So sad!

Amazing job with this chapter! Only one more to go...
m81170 chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
This was so heartbreaking! I always loved in the books how Katniss referred to the prep team as her pets. In the third book when Gale questioned her about why she defended the people who prettied her up for slaughter, I always felt Katniss was right in defending them as children. You did a great job working that into this chapter. Amazing!
m81170 chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
This is definitely one of my favorite chapters since it answers one of the major questions I was curious about: where were Portia and Cinna at the beginning of the opening ceremonies? I love your answer. You wrote it so well and terrifying. Amazing work, lady!
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »