Reviews for Cinna
lobsters4ever1 chapter 21 . 4/3/2012
This Was Perfect! Simply amazing.

I didn't think I could love Cinna more ...until I read this. Very insightful fic.

Thanks :)
msdisdain chapter 21 . 3/18/2012
That? Was extraordinary.
Rinpu chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
Wow, this fic is absolutely amazing. Cinna is my favorite character, and you write him beautifully. I was alternating between huge smiles and fighting back tears all the way through these chapters. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. 3

And BTW, I always imagined Cinna being gay too. In fact, it didn't even occur to me that he could be straight until I came online and saw people's odd reactions.
PockySnowshadow chapter 21 . 2/29/2012
This was absolutely amazing and so tragic! I love how you had Cinna's character down perfectly. You balanced his outer calm, kindness, and artistic values with his insecurities, secrets, and hidden emotions SO well!

I seriously can not praise this fic enough. This is easily one of the best stories on FanFiction; your careful attention to details and your imagination made me adore Cinna as a character (I had liked him before, but now I feel as if Collins herself has given me a look into Cinna! That is how spot-on you were!)I grew very attached to him, and almost cried when he died.

All I can add is that your writing moved me, and I hope you realize what a skilled, intriguing author you are. Congratulations and creating an amazing work of art!
incinnarate chapter 21 . 2/24/2012
I am beyond impressed with the way you've captured the story and filled in gaps I never knew were aching to be filled. Bravo.
jaufanfic chapter 21 . 1/24/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I loved Cinna, he was my favorite character I was so sad when they killed him.
AlanaWrites chapter 21 . 1/11/2012
This is amazing. You are a great writer and have a wonderful imagination. It's so fun to hear the story from a different perspective but you kept the tone so true to the original. You took what Suzanne Collins started with and ran with it! This was so fun to read. Your Gale piece was just as strong. Some of the best fanfiction I've read. I really hope you write more for The Hunger Games!
m81170 chapter 21 . 11/27/2011
What a beautiful, perfect, sad ending to this little story. You wrote everything amazingly! Again, I love all the little details you incorporate, and how you tie things together that most people probably don't even pick up on.

Amazing job and amazing fic, mouse!
m81170 chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
Ah! No! Cinna! I knew it was coming, but I'm still completely devastated. It was so sad seeing Cinna through all his good-byes - to Myka especially. I loved the imagery drawn between them and Katniss and Peeta. So sad!

Amazing job with this chapter! Only one more to go...
m81170 chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
This was so heartbreaking! I always loved in the books how Katniss referred to the prep team as her pets. In the third book when Gale questioned her about why she defended the people who prettied her up for slaughter, I always felt Katniss was right in defending them as children. You did a great job working that into this chapter. Amazing!
m81170 chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
This is definitely one of my favorite chapters since it answers one of the major questions I was curious about: where were Portia and Cinna at the beginning of the opening ceremonies? I love your answer. You wrote it so well and terrifying. Amazing work, lady!
m81170 chapter 17 . 11/27/2011
What I loved in this chapter was Cinna's protectiveness of Katniss. How he thought about what was about to be thrust on her, and how she wouldn't know who to trust. It's devastating from all perspectives!

I also like how through Myka, Cinna knows the president is lying and is completely outraged by it. That was a great twist! Can't wait for the rest!
m81170 chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
Ooooooh, hello unexpected Gale encounter!

I loved everything of course, but what I especially loved is that you worked in District 3. I always wondered how exactly Cinna came up with the synthetic fire and I think that was a very plausible explanation. Also, it makes sense why he doesn't alter himself the way Capitol natives do. Love it!
m81170 chapter 15 . 11/27/2011
Wow! I never thought about the fact that Portia was the one who introduced Katniss to Plutarch and the implications of that! Another great little detail you've woven into the web that makes up Cinna's life.

I also love the little interaction with Snow and Caesar about the wedding dresses, and Cinna's protective side. I think you captured his emotions brilliantly!

As a side note, I wondered if Caesar was executed after the uprising. He played such a huge role in the games, but Katniss points out that he always tried to help the contestants in his own way. What do you think?
m81170 chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
In the books, Plutarch is such a weird character for me. He's deceptive, always the Gamemaker. And yet, he's also an integral part of the resistance. I like that he got a cameo here with Cinna.

I wonder what Cinna would have made of him further along in Book 3, if he had lived to really see Plutarch in action.

You're amazing!