Reviews for If You Give a Solider a Betty Crocker Recipe
Anon chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Let me just say that this fanfic sent me howling with laughter! I can totally imagine Soldier saying all of that with a straight face, too! Well done :)
SoniKZooM chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
THAT WAS SO FUNNY!
aloverof-salmonandsoup chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I love this. I'm still laughing. :D This ROCKED. I'm now using gunpowder instead of baking powder the next time I bake something. :3
Maggot Magnet chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I literally cracked up. This story is hilarious, and so is the concept. I love this in all the ways xD
Allon-z Alonso chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
OMFG LOL! XDDD

This is fuckin' halarious. Especially the "OH SHI-" and how seriously clueless Soldier is. Pffft. Marry me XD
Zeirt chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Nice! I have to admit I laughed and I can totally pictured the Soldier doing that xD

Good story
CodeyTribu chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
great stroy
Dr. von Stab chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hahaha. That's too funny. Great read.
PenGator3 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Very funny...!
ConfusedSpinda chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
You almost made me laugh in the middle of a Burger King. I say almost because I nearly died trying to contain the copious amounts of shrieking that I would have let out in any other location.

I also do not believe that Solly will be getting any cookies or desert for a month. I mean, it was a BRAND NEW SPATULA!

The only thing that I didn't like was at the end, I don't think Soldier would say anything, just probably try to get the hell outta the way. Kind of broke the ending for me.

Otherwise... I'll do my best not to read something so funny in public places anymore.

-Spinda
MsBlackWolf chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
wow, that was brilliant!

you just made my day! :)
SingOutLouise chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
You have made my day. THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
Spy.Crab chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Oh, Betty Crocker. The adventures you and I have had ;-;

I'm not going to lie, I am about as good at cooking as Soldier is :D

Great read :3 Made me chuckle!