Reviews for Ganguro
Rosalind2013 chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
This story was amazing! It was fun to try to figure out who wrote each chapter!

Raven's reaction to the manga was priceless, and the whole run-in with real villains at the con was hilarious. Especially since Control Freak was actually hanging out at the Titan booth. Slade showing up and telling Beast Boy about the two goons was pretty funny. Robin has a real problem when it comes to Slade.

The fact that the Japanese girls hated Raven was great, I had honestly forgotten that she'd slapped BB on TV at the end. The fight with the dragon was awesome! I love dragons, and the following hospital experience was great as well. (I especially loved the Harry Potter reference)

I liked the concept, and I'm glad I finally got around to reading this. The continuity was great, and everyone was very much in character! Everything looked well thought out, and I didn't notice any loose ends. Definitely one for the favorites list!

I'll have to check out the other story you guys have started!

Rose
Alec33 chapter 18 . 2/22/2014
I don't know if you will get this, but I want to thank you for a wonderful story and to express my admiration and amazement at your writing ability. I assumed that you all worked on each part together not separately on individual chapters. This flowed seamlessly.
Alec33 chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
I wish i didn't get into fanfic so late. Ya'll did a great job and I hope y'all get this
Caprichoso chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
"His heart bore the scars his visage oft betrayed."

Just...

The story is lovely, but that one half-sentence made me stop and write a review. Well done.
AsgardsValkyrie chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Loved this freaking story!
the cynical critic chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
how about some romance :)!
Shadico chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
Awesome story, loved every moment of it. The Negima Cameo's throughout were also a fun touch, haha. Ending was bittersweet, but was as satisfying as the story itself. Thank you all for writing this.
Fire of Snow chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
A friend of mine, co-author Titanfan45, referred me to this story to see what I think. I liked it :). Admittedly however, I have drifted away from the Teen Titans fandom, but I still enjoy reading the fics every now and then. The beginning really intrigued me for a while but as the story wore on, I began to lose interest in the story, making it hard for me to keep reading. That lack of interest may be due to the fact that I am more into romance genre fics than little to no romance like fics. Overall, everyone was in character and I loved some of the humor that was used in the story such as when Cyborg would make random comments here and there. Overall, good job - It was a pleasant read :).
lilysash97 chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
Hermione' s friends with Rae, cool! Also, grass tastes fine. What the heck BB? And yes, I've tried grass. I was bored. It was okay.
Seleyatiton chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
Now let's go stop a wedding that sounds so meat up
jessistentialism chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
absolutely fantastic read! i enjoyed it thoroughly :)
you're all fantastic
jessistentialism chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Seriously loving this story. You guys are fantastic!
shaylove chapter 19 . 6/16/2012
This story was amazing. I loved it so much, and I can't wait to read more collaborations between you all and stories you all wrote on your own :)
totalqt16 chapter 19 . 3/22/2012
I absolutely loved this. I really like Midori I liked the darkness and depth that you injected into this, and that last moment between Raven and BB was COMPLETELY in character.

(Love your screen name too) Keep rockin'!
FF8cerberus chapter 18 . 3/12/2012
The story sure was fun to read. Not the ending I expected but good nonetheless.