Reviews for Dogs of War
xx2991xx chapter 1 . 1/4
It seem like a very interesting story, would be good if you can continue writing it... Especially after having put so much thought in it already..
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
KiraLacus! Please!
Evci chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
More please !
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Would you mind if I put a Kira Joins ZAFT spin on this 'History of the C.E.' you have going on in this, its the only thing that i've found that gives such a detailed report of the C.E.'s History.

Thanks and Later!

Primus2021
DRBad39 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Great

I say make Flay active her laten abilities.

I hope you Update soon.
gaby chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Great

Keep the balance the Plants are not all good and the EA is not all evil.
Toby chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Great,Hope you update soon.

Maybe Faly can active her,REN-12,s abilies in middle of a Fight.

Get a Moble suit of her own.
kakita101 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Im gunna guess that Akira Yamashiro is Kira Yamato. Anyways, I was hoping for a new chapter, not the Calendar. Anyways, cant wait till you update with an actual chapter.
bleacher chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
interesting
Rc1212 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Very nice. Very well thought out.
JC chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Great

It,s good you are trying to balance things,the EA is not all evil and the Planets are not all Good.

I hope ther will be more info on The New Moble suits in the next chatper.
Emperor AK chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
The MBF-P04 is the Green Astray.

I'm just saying because the MBF-P04 is Gold which is almost the same color, exept cooler.
DragonKnightRyu chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Wow, nice start to the series, although I am wondering, is Kira a soldier, sorry if you dropped obvious hints but I can be blind to the obvious, also if you need any suits or characters let me know and I can lend you some of mine
Xamusel - Gamma 11 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Let me just say this: I do believe that it's gotten to a point where people can safely say that Kira and Cagali are not capable of being true blood siblings, from what I've gathered, and that they can actually marry. Thankfully this is one of those stories.

Another thing: Am I allowed to say that Kira was a member of the Federal Forces? You can delete the review if I'm not, though I'm not sure if I can review again, so fire away at that part.

Also, Rusty fans: I'm not sure I'm supposed to say this, but Rusty lives. He gets alighted on a SAR (Search and Rescue) ship for ZAFT.

Not going to say all of what F-14 Tomcat Lover told me about the story, even though he's my associate, but I will give another spoiler: Freedom Sword of Canaan.
hash4uall chapter 1 . 10/6/2010