Reviews for Occupational Hazards
evra.beastrion chapter 7 . 4/28
Awesome! :D I loved every word and line !
Katherine chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Sucks to be one of he less physically formidable ex-rogues... well, ex soon to be back to rogue, I guess, condolences to
Lucy (I wondered if there was a connection with the name, thank you for mentioning it in passing)... Now I'm trying to remember if any of the Bat baddies who were physically formidable ever managed a civilian life, and I can only think of Bane, but most of that was in The Secret Six, and he was always back and forth. Like... Catwoman, but completely not, in any way. Like that.
Katherine chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I just got the Living Hell comic. It was different than I anticipated, since I read Arkham: Madness and Arkham: A Serious House on Serious Earth first. I love the line about him being "the Mad Hatter, not the Mad Carroller," because I see so much of exactly that around here lol.
Fell4 chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Awww! How adorable!
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Cool!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Hmm, a sane hatter. That's an interesting idea.
Ninja Shen chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
I see that this hasn't been updated in a year but I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed it. its hard to find good Hatter fic.
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
It is conter intuitive but you just have to admire the man that says "Fuck it. I'm me and this is who I am." Too bad being himself involves killing people.
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
...wow.
highland girl 1592 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Although I'm glad that Moretti

got hers...I feel sad just the

Jervis!Poor Lucy.:(
AZ-woodbomb chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
Horrifying violence left to the imagination, Jervis’ happy madness, and a sad end to a sweet little romance. A wonderful final chapter.
Acacia24 chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
This chapter was superb and just magnificently written.

It's so sweet the way Jervis said goodbye to Lucy just because he didn't want to Moretti to harm her. Sweet, but sad.

Happy Holidays to you too!
Acacia24 chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
Wonderful! Just a wonderful and delightful story!
highland girl 1592 chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
Poor Jervis!Boy,if I could have just

ten mintues alone with that Moretti

I'd leave her in far worse condition

than her thugs left Jervis.:(
highland girl 1592 chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
Oh,my sweet little Jervis!:)

I hope that things turn out

okay for him and would've

been funny and cute if her name had

been Dinah!lol. Lucy is a fine name,though.

I have a cat named she has three

young 'uns named Eddie,Harley,and Vicki.:D

I wonder if Bruce Wayne is the one following

Jervis or someone else with malice intent.:\