Reviews for Chronos
tlyxor1 chapter 4 . 4/14
Ruh roh
Zelda Ray chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
ZyePenguin chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
please say you'll update this story
its unique and amazing
Gazerofthestars chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This story is absolutely one of my favorites and it kills me that you haven't updated in a year! This story is so beautiful and unique! It would be a shame if you don't continue it! Please update soon.
Safety-Hazard chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
This story is as great as buttercup! Please update soon this story is just amazing!
Waiter chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
It's been like a year! This is torture! I love this story so much! It's such a unique and great idea.. Please please please update soon! :)
sintRizzie chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Awesome-ness! Cant wait for the next chapter :D
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
I do think she should tell Peeta. He deserves to know. And didn't she, Haymitch and Peeta promise each other no more secrets while they were getting ready for the Quarter Quell?
Also, shouldn't she have included 'Mellark' in her name, since she's technically married to Peeta. Also, when was that supposed to happen? After she failed at killing Coin? And what about the others, like her mom, Gale, etc? When, why and how did they die?
I'm curious. And I'm really hope things will go differently here!
Please update!
Heidznseek chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Pleease update! Pleease!
ShadowKissedGallagherGirlLexia chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
WOW just wow
Update plzzzz! I loooove this fanfic! Ohhh oleaaaase update!
Kandykanes5150 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Please post soon! I love this story idea so much it's not even funny! I'm gonnna die if you don't post soon... JK but you should really post ASAP! :)
Kandykanes5150 chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Please update soon! I love this story and waiting is killing me! Please add another chapter ASAP! :)
Anonymous chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Please log-in and post another chapter. You really have a brilliant idea and you should continue it.
Kandykanes5150 chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
You really need to post soon! I love this story! Your a really good writer! I can't wait for the next chapter! Post ASAP! ;)
francetwo chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
This story sounds amazing! I really hope you continue and I will be waiting for an update!